Valentines Day Part Two

(Y/n) was well aware of how fake a day Valentines was, she recalled the last one before her mother left them, she had gone all out on special gifts and food for her father, what she hadn't mentioned was when she slipped from her husband's bed that night it was to go to another's his own best friend. 

Just the memory was enough to make her shiver, her mother had scared her of many things romance may have been one of them. 

Lena's apartment sure did seem big and lonely all on her own, the movie she was watching had turned out to be one of the worst she had ever seen in her life and the popcorn was too hard she feared she would lose a tooth or two. 

"Pretty shitty night."

Wondering why she didn't just decide to work, Valentines night was always popular, but a room full of lovers didn't seem like such an inviting thing, she didn't mind Alex staying with her sister, she found it a little sweet but that didn't mean she wanted to be reminded about everyone one else who was blissfully shacked up with their partners tonight. 

Giving up on the film she headed to her file on the table and began to work on the menu for the coming week, flipping open her laptop she pulled up her menu document and research files. 

"Maybe crab we haven't done that for a while it's light we could use it as a starter." Remembering a recipe they had done at her restaurant in Rome she flicked through her notebook for her recipes until she found it. "Perfect Sweetcorn pannacotta with crab cannelloni this is perfect."

"Definitely need another fish starter...hmmm which one." Again referring back to her notebook she stopped at the tuna page, tapped it a few times thinking before typing it into the laptop. "Yellowfin Tuna with a lime and white radish dressing and a Bloody Mary dressing."

A tapping at the balcony window drew her attention, whipping her head around she frowned to see a figure there.

"What the fuck."

It was only when she got to the window did she see a red cape flowing in the wind. Supergirl.

"Supergirl what has happened, it's not Alex is it please tell me she is okay." Why else would she be here if not to give bad news?

"Open the window." 

Started and feeling like an absolute idiot for not having already done it she reached for the handle of the full-length window and opened it, Supergirl stepped inside the moment that she did it. 

"Firstly Alex is fine, there is nothing wrong I am here to take you to your Valentine's Date." 

"Wow okay this is super awkward, I know you're a superhero and everything I guess you must have people falling over themselves to date you but I'm taken

"Wow okay this is super awkward, I know you're a superhero and everything I guess you must have people falling over themselves to date you but I'm taken." (Y/n) braced her arms over her chest. "She is kinda a pain in the ass really but she is still mine." All mine.