Gaelic Justice Part Five

"Here she is Alex told us you had to get something at the restaurant." Cat huffed as she watched the younger woman enter the door, Alex's eyes eagerly ran down the length of her body taking in every inch monitoring whether she was hurt.

(Y/n) sent her a reassuring smile to put her at ease and Alex breathed easy again for the first time since she had left.

"Did you get it?"

" Sorry what. "

"What you had to leave so late to go back to the restaurant." Cat sighed impatiently.

"Oh yeah, it was my cell phone."

Alex's eyes grew wide, why had she said her cell phone, Cat narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, really Alex said it was tampons."

(Y/n) turned her astounded eyes to her girlfriend wondering why the hell she had said that, whoever left their tampons anywhere? Alex shrugged and mouthed. "I'm sorry."

" Err well I thought I had left my tampons in my office but actually when I got there it was my cell phone which was a relief. " (Y/n) said very quickly as Cat still watched her suspiciously.

"I hope you haven't soiled my lovely sofa."

(Y/n) shook her head. Sadly no.

"We just watched some tv Cat don't worry, you are just concerned that I live by your standards I remember you and my father back in Metropolis the couch, the car, the tree house even once."

Alex paled at the revelation.

Suddenly the tv became louder as her father sat down and turned up the volume for the news.

"Hi, Dad nice to see you again." ( Y/n) spoke sarcastically waving her hand in front of him.

"Grow up (Y/n)." He growled.

" I'm glad you are here to see how awful they treat me, Alex, my very own Princess charming come to save me from the beasts. " (Y/n) said dramatically making her eyes go largely she looked like an innocent in a manga cartoon.

"Tonight National City was rocked by the death of the curator of it's oldest and biggest library Michael Ericsson he was found tonight dead the police are saying they are looking for witnesses."

Alex turned towards her alarm in her eyes again as (Y/n) stared sadly at the tv screen.

"Witnesses are already saying Superwoman was inside engaged in what sounded like a battle but who she was fighting is unknown and the police are not giving away anything at this moment in time."

" I'm going to go and get a shower. " Cat smiled at her husband who greeted her with an equally warm smile his eyes lingering on her behind as she left the room, (Y/n) cringed at the sight. OMG, I get the butt staring from my Dad! But at least I have better taste in women.

"(Y/n)." Alex called worried.

" I'm just going to my room with Alex Dad okay. "

"Sure."

(Y/n) caught Alex's hand in her own and led her to the room Cat had given her to stay in while she was here, closing the door behind her.

"What happened?"

" The police aren't giving any answers because they aren't involved its the DEO. " (Y/n) shrugged.

"Yes, but what happened?"

" I saw her Alex the Banshee she was looking for a book, her face painted like a white skull, she was really surprised when her scream didn't work on me so she threw a shelf load of books on me and escaped. " (Y/n) sighed.