Unwelcome News

"You really didn't have to come tonight." ( Y/n) said awkwardly trying to make the woman know she could back out at any time.

She smiled. "That is the fifth time you've said that are you sure you want me to come."

" Of course I do, I just need to warn you that as soon as we step inside you are going to be surrounded by my friends and interrogated to within an inch of your life. "

"So that is why your so jumpy, (Y/n) I really like you I want to get to know you meet your friends."

" Really. "

"Yes, so are we still going in?" She reached out her hand a warm inviting smile on her face.

" Yes. " (Y/n) took her hand and together they entered the bar.

The moment they entered Kara shot to her feet almost forgetting where she was she threw her hands into the air and waved. "Y/n) over here!"

It was only at the very last minute did she see that the two people she really didn't want to be there was there.

This isn't going to go well.

"What." Alex turned around unprepared for the sight that met her it wasn't so much the sight of ( Y/n) with another woman that threw her for a loop but who that woman was.

Sara.

She turned to look at her sister who was equally as puzzled.

"Hi, guys this is Sara." ( Y/n) smiled proudly at the woman next to her. "Sara this is Kara and over here is my best friend Lena, this is Kara's sister and her girlfriend."

" Hey. " She smiled.

Alex frowned she didn't seem to know her at all.

" So Sara what do you do?" Kara asked.

"I'm actually a waitress."

"Waitress." Alex scoffed.

(Y/n) frowned at her taking a seat and pulling it out for Sara to sit down, placing a quick kiss on her cheek as she went to get one for herself.

"So Sara I guess it's intimidating meeting your girlfriend's friends," Alex said taking a sip from her glass her eyes focused on the blonde woman over the rim of her glass.

She smiled sweetly. "Actually I feel like I know Lena already (Y/n) talks about you all the time."

"I hope it's good stuff." Lena smiled.

" Some of it. " Sara chuckled.

" Does she talk about anyone else? " Kara asked a little too eager.

"She does."

" Does she talk about me? " Alex asked.

"Err . ..no."

"Oh." The disappointment in her voice was clear, Maggie turned to watch her through concerned eyes.

" I'll just go and get a drink and see what is taking (Y/n) so long. "

When she left Alex smiled and pulled her sister over to a quiet part of the bar.

"Excuse us."

"Tell me how the hell Sara Lance is with my (Y/n)?" She hissed out.

" It must be out Earth's Sara Lance. " Kara shrugged.

"This is not helpful at all Kara this is creepy."

" Alex she isn't yours. "

"Dammit Kara I know that but....I miss her so much Kara." She let the words out with an exasperated sigh.