Gaelic Justice Pt Four

Three days (Y/n) had found herself as the reluctant on the surface happy resident in her father's home, and after three days she was starting to very quickly lose her mind.

With her father working a lot, she'd heard him on the phone to Maggie Sawyer on more than one occasion, he was trying to get some clues on his brother's death, he'd never find it aliens were one thing to believe in but Banshees, they were scary stories Irish parents told their children.

They weren't real.

Her time with Alex had been non-existent even calls were short and random, she was missing her far too much, when she found this Banshee, or when it found her she was going to make it pay so badly.

More and more she felt she was taking on the role of teenager she and Cat clashed over everything while her father played peacemaker and Carter could see no wrong in his cool older 'sister', as if to make this feeling more obvious tonight she was babysitting while Cat and her father was out on their rare date night.

And as like every teenage girl as soon as they'd left (Y/n) had dived for the couch and picked up her phone making sure to get her girlfriend over.

She was waiting for her now, and she was getting impatient it had been over half an hour since she called.

She turned her attention to the tv screen again taking a small annoyed mouthful from her glass of wine, she'd promised to wait until Alex arrived but she was late.

Resigning herself to another lonely Alexless night she picked up the tv remote and flicked through the tv channels hoping to stumble upon something good.

Maybe she had a Kara crisis again.

If that was the case she couldn't be angry with her, one of the reasons she loved Alex so much was because of how much she cared and looked out for her sister, to try to change that would be changing all the wonderful parts of her.

A knock at the door caught her attention leaping from the couch and in record speed arriving at the door, the sight of Alex standing at the other side her hands perched in the back pockets of her tight black jeans was far too alluring, (Y/n) all but jumped at her sending Alex staggering backward the excited woman caught in her arms at the last minute as their lips connected as hapzadly and chaotic as their greeting had been, yet neither seemed to care as teeth knocked awkwardly, soon Alex found her balance leaning against the wall behind her putting all her effort and concentration in righting their kiss.

The sides of her face caught firmly between (Y/n)'s hands Alex smiled into the kiss, the feel of her tongue enter her mouth and brush against her own inflamed her senses, pulling her closer she could feel all of (Y/n)'s hard body pushed against her own.

"I thought you weren't coming." ( Y/n) smiled when they finally broke their kiss.

"And this is my welcome when you miss me?"

"Maybe."

" Hmm, maybe I should stay away more often. " Alex teased.

(Y/n) gasped with outrage at the very idea. "Don't you dare!"

"Traffic is bad tonight I swear it would have been quicker to run here." Alex sighed unhappily.

Breaking away to grab her hand (Y/n) pulled Alex into the apartment a big smile on her face as she lead the way almost throwing Alex on the sofa as she did.

"Wow." Alex bounced back on the soft plush sofa as she landed more forcefully than ( Y/n) had intended.

"I'm sorry." The rich gleam in her (e/c) eyes held no evidence of her regret, Alex swallowed hard at the sight of her sexy seductive smirk as she crawled on top of her.