Cat's Cravings And Kara's Awful Timing

(Y/n) opened the door to her father's apartment her hands full of the massive shopping list Cat had given her, she'd been distracted in the chocolate aisle imagining all the exciting things she could do with it and just where would be the tastiest part of Alex's body to lick it from, she'd zoned out for a long while but soon righted herself making sure to remind herself of her plan.

Alex and chocolate was surely the most tantalizingly delicious creation anyone would ever make and it was all hers, she smiled evilly at the very thought.

"Cat I got your stuff it's a good thing you are with child or you'd end up the size of a house." She called putting the stuff away, ice cream into the freezer, chocolate bars in the fridge, cookies in the cupboard.

"Cat!" She could hear the tv on in the room so she went inside. " I said I got your stuff, I've put it all away for you. "

The older woman never turned around her eyes glued to the tv screen an old rerun of Supernatural was showing. Damn, she really does like this show.

"I never knew you were a fan of the Winchester brothers, I preferred Being Human myself the British original version, not the US remake I had a super crush on Annie but you know Aidan Turner was quite easy on the eye too." She smiled. " But Lenora Crichlow just wow even her name is beautiful, are you even listening to me? "

Cat stared of mindlessly at the screen tears filling in her eyes.

"I..err maybe I should call my Dad he will know what to do."

" No, it's okay. " Cat replied weakly. "It's just look." She said sadly as she pointed to the screen sam Winchester lay dying in his brother's arms.

(Y/n) shrugged. "Yeah, they die a lot I've counted over one hundred times by now, what's your point?"

More tears flowed down her cheeks as her shoulders shook. "His mother had to watch him die." ( Y/n) frowned.

"I don't think so I can't remember a mother."

" No, that actor his mother had to watch this and see him die. " She burst out with a giant sob as though someone had just told her they found a wrinkle, the chef shifted uncomfortably on her chair.

"Well, she should be thankful it wasn't a sex scene I imagine that would be damn awkward." She chuckled awkwardly. "I can't imagine if my child became an actor and I had to watch that I'd be the one as red as a beetroot running out the back door."

" But for a mother to watch her child die, it is the worst thing that can ever happen to a parent. " She sobbed.

"Err...Well, at least she didn't lose him in the supermarket like my Dad lost me one time."

"He lost you how can I trust him with a tiny baby!" She suddenly squeaked making ( Y/n) jump backward landing hard against the back of the chair.

"Err well it was only for a little while it was my fault I wanted candy and he was off to the fruit aisle I was too stubborn to do as I was told and stayed."

" How can I leave my baby alone with him if he loses it? " She paced up and down more tears flowing down her eyes.

"Cat wait anyone can mislay a child it's not their fault children are so quick you take your eye off them for a few seconds and their gone, my Dad cried when he found me, I'd never seen him cry before that day." She still remembered being a frightened six year old her little feet aching as she wondered looking for her father, when she finally saw him in the distance his broad shoulders tense with worry his eyes wet with tears, he'd pulled her into his strong arms and held her so tightly she could hardly breathe her own sobs coming out incoherently.