The Letter

(Y/n) stormed into her friend's office and slammed the letter on her desk.

Lena staring up at her with wide eyes. "What is going on (Y/n)?" Lena asked slightly concerned.

"Read it!" She was fuming walking up and down behind the chair on the opposite side of the desk that Lena sat reading the letter, raiding an interested eyebrow.

She had been so angry since she had found it in her pile of letters at her apartment when she went to get her mail that morning. 

" She wrote to you! "

"Can you believe she had the fucking nerve to write to me?" ( Y/n) finally slumped down into the chair.

"Has she reached out to you before now?"

" Never, not even a goodbye note. "

"Maybe she has a reason." Lena reasoned placing the note carefully down on her desk as though it was a bomb about to explode.

" She'll be wanting a kidney or bone marrow I can see it now, tapping her wrinkly old fingers waiting for her pound of flesh. " Her face was red with rage.

"You're being too dramatic, you've been spending too much time with your girlfriend "

"Not enough time."

Lena rolled her eyes. "Does she even know you are bi and dating a woman?"

" No, she never stuck around to find out. " (Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest.

Lena smiled at the letter in her hand. "It may be a shock, I wonder what she would think of Alex."

"Oh hell no she is never meeting Alex

"Oh hell no she is never meeting Alex." (Y/n) raged, folding her arms across her chest in a defiant gesture. 

"They may get on." Lena chuckled. 

"No way she isn't good enough to lick Alex's boots." Lena was really starting to piss her off. 

"Are you going to reply?"

"No fucking way!"

Lena held her hands up in front of her. "Alright, I only asked."

" I'm going to burn it, it's all she deserves. "