The Goddess Of Harmony

"Alex!" (Y/n) screeched out loudly.

"What's wrong?" Alex rushed into the room, her eyes darting around looking for signs of distress there seemed to be nothing, (Y/n) was still in bed enjoying her day off with a lie in.

(Y/n) pointed down at the puppy. "He is licking my foot, in my sleepiness, I thought you'd gone all foot kinky on me I wake up to find your Bear instead."

Alex looked down the end of the bed at the small white ball of fluff, in a day he had certainly settled in and had seemed surgically attached to (Y/n) much to her annoyance, although Alex could see the soft smile she would give the small creature when she thought she wasn't looking. 

She is falling in love with him too, I knew she would. 

"I told you he likes you, baby," Alex smirked. 

"And I told you he isn't allowed on the bed, how did he even get up here anyway it's like he has springs in his legs, he's like Kara's soulmate or something, too cheerful in the mornings, too stubborn and thick headed and impossible to hate." (Y/n) sighed. 

"Ahah, I knew it admit it you like him!" Alex leaped into the air flying across the room to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I do not, I am merely being friendly." 

Alex turned her hard disbelieving eyes down onto her, an eyebrow raised in challenge. "Yeah sure friendly." 

"You are being so mean to me since this guy came along, don't you love me no more?" (Y/n) pouted sadly. 

Alex threw her head back laughing. "Yes, that is right all it took was a little puppy. okay, I really have to go I do not have the day off like some people do." 

"Hey, I earned this day off, besides I will be coming into the DEO this afternoon, I also realize you are leaving me with your charge, and don't forget to actually start looking for his owners."

"I found them already, well I found one anyway. "Alex shrugged. 

(Y/n) lifted an eyebrow. "Oh really that was fast, where do they live?"

"It's right here baby, I was looking in the mirror, he's one of us now Bear Danvers-(L/n)." Alex smiled innocently. 

"I'm not even going into how I am not going to give any dog the cruel double barrel surname, and lastly the most important bit, get looking Agent Danvers or you will be in the doghouse with him, hey you stop licking my foot!" Suddenly she shouted down, Alex couldn't help it the look of the utter innocence of the animals face as he looked up at them was too much mixed with (Y/n) strange trying to act outraged and angry face, she barrelled over laughing clutching her stomach. 

The chef pursed her lips. "Heaven only knows what having kids with you will be like, I'm fairly certain it will be unfair to me."

"Oh, babe don't worry there is bound to be one little stick in the mud to join you." Alex shifted quickly racing towards the door before (Y/n) could launch the pillow at her, the door stuck as she tried to open it, she turned when a pillow hit her hard on the back, (Y/n) sat up on the bed glaring at her. 

"I am definitely not going to be the stick in the mud Alexandra, I'm gonna be the cool Mom."

"Yeah, the one who makes them eat their vegetables, such a cool Mom." Alex laughed slipping through the now opened door. "Oh baby, I love you." Kissing her two fingers she opened her palm and blew the kiss towards (Y/n) who despite her recent displeasure caught it with a smile and held it to her heart, it was cheesy but who cared it was really the most wonderful feeling in the world to be loved by someone she loved so much.