Gaelic Justice Part Seven

(Y/n) stood outside the door and watched her father, the doctor had said that today would be his last day in the hospital, right now Cat packed together what little things he had into a bag as he sat and watched her a wide smirk on his face as Cat bent over giving him a front row seat to her derriere.

Come on Dad have some class. (Y/n) cringed at the sight but after nearly losing him she couldn't help but feel a blessed relief.

After the dark cloud of worry had fled the chef had found herself sitting by her father's bed as he slept, alone as Cat had gone home for a sleep and Alex had done likewise, she'd hardly left her side the whole time (Y/n) had stayed there for her father, (Y/n) had begun to wonder how her father had lived, everyone else had died and yet her father had lived, why?

The thought played on her mind ever since even now she tried to think of reasons until she remembered what the Banshee had said to her that night.

"I came here to get my next claim this creature was all I found."

She hadn't truly known who the man was she had maimed, even though she had assumed she was going to the place where he lived.

Suddenly a flash appeared before her eyes and a memory appeared, the mask, the mask her father had worn she didn't want to go into the why he was wearing such a thing but his identity was shielded by the mask.

"She can't kill a masked identity!" (Y/n) shrieked louder than she intended, a doctor walking past turned his gaze towards her. "I'm sorry I'm just working out a tv show I was watching last night." She smiled her cheeks turning slightly red as the doctor nodded still bemused by her outburst and carried on walking down the hallway.

Is that why she couldn't affect me?

A flurry of emotions past over her at the revelation, the Banshee it seemed had two tasks to kill all descendants of Niall (L/n) and find a book.

"Thanks very much, Niall for being a total douche bag!" She sighed exhausted she didn't expect all her ancestors to have been saints but it would have been nice one hadn't double-crossed a total bitch who thought murder was a fun way to spend her free time.

" Let him go, honey, he's not worth it. " A nurse said with attitude as she walked past, (Y/n) flipped her head around to face her.

"What is it with the medical staff in this hospital always got their noses in their patients business, this isn't Greys Anatomy ." She scoffed.

" Telling me hun I don't get paid enough. " The nurse agreed before moving on down the hallway.

"Damn someone is joining the pay gap debate."

xxx

" I know why the Banshee didn't kill my Dad. " (Y/n) waltzed into the DEO her cape flying valiantly behind her with dignity.

"What how?" Kara asked intrigued.

" My Dad had a mask and our Banshee can only kill if she knows the identity of who she is screaming at. "

"So how do we get her?" Sara asked leaning against the table.

(Y/n) shrugged, "Stakeout libraries she's after a book."

" See they tried to tell me that libraries were safe places, quiet and good but I knew they were wrong. " Sara shifted uneasily.

"Tell me about it." ( Y/n) agreed, "Where is Alex?"

Sara chuckled. "Look at her talking to us yet her eyes are searching for someone else, I feel offended."

Kara laughed and (Y/n) rolled her eyes.