Troubled Kara

(Y/n) smiled feeling the arm around her waist tighten the warm body behind her moving in closer and pulling her to her.

"Are you awake?" Alex whispered fitting her in the corner of her neck.

" Yes. "

"Did I wake you?"

" Yes. "

"I'm sorry."

Turning around so that she now faced the other woman she placed a soft sweet kiss to the end of her nose. "Don't worry you were in my dreams anyway."

" Was I? " Alex beamed at the knowledge.

"Crazy question to ask after last night."

"You were amazing, it's never been like that before, for me I mean." Alex felt her cheeks flush, she refrained from asking the question she wanted to know the most even though she knew she'd probably hate the answer.

" You liked it? "

"God, yes, have you ever. ...I mean was it as good for you too?"

(E/c) eyes smiled warmly as she watched the delightful sweetness of the woman laid next to her, "That is possibly the most cliched question ever to ask after sex." Letting her fingers move aside the hair that hung over her face.

" You still need to answer it. "

"Okay, I will, although I think I've told you this before, for me you are my greatest sexual partner, and I am counting everyone, before you, it had to be Dia...oh don't look at me like that, you look so smug right now."

" I am you just told me I'm better in bed than a Goddess, how much more praise can I get? " Alex smiled smugly. "Or maybe you are just saying that to make me feel better."

(Y/n) tried to hide her smile. " Nope, it's true, I never loved anyone before, no one ever loved me before either, when you touch me it feels like I mean the world to you and that feels good, hell it feels fucking amazing, and when I am with you, gosh it's too hard to explain I feel like my heart will explode I love you so much, sex was just an activity to release something, to feel something, but since you it's so much more, your everything Alex, so to answer your question yes, it was more than good it was amazing! "

Alex felt her heart ache a little hearing (Y/n) tell her no one had loved her, she hated to think of her alone and lost, "Well I love you, so forget every idiot who never saw how wonderful you are."

"I don't care anymore, I never wanted them anyway, but you....you were always waiting for me, I would go through it all again if you were still waiting for me, even my mother."

Alex heard the pain in her voice even though she tried to hide it. "Me too, I'll always be here for you."

" I don't mean just sex either Alex, every moment with you is wonderful, just you holding my hand is magical, when I was on Olympus that is what made me through, you. " (Y/n) picked up the hand nearest to her placing a kiss to it, "So Agent Danvers what is my sexy badass girlfriend doing today?"

" The usual, work and then I'm coming home to my favorite person in the world. "

"Oh God, is Kara coming too she eats all the food Alex, I'm not going through another night of circling the city skyline with a chicken in my hands trying to make sure I get some, while Kara chases me, the city thinks we had some bad guy to catch, they have no idea we were chasing a chicken."

" That was a very dark day. " Alex chuckled. "You love her really though."

(Y/n) smiled remembering a bad time. "She helped me through my discovery, without her or Lena I wouldn't be here now."