Confrontations

Alex had had enough.

Furious at the doubts that consumed her every waking moment, and spurred on by the horrendous nightmare she had suffered the night before where she walked in to find (y/n) and Lena together in bed, when she had demanded to know what was going on both women had acted as though she was the crazy one, (y/n) flashing her wedding ring in her face, they were married.

The haunting laughter still echoed in her ears.

"Alex, hey what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Lena rose from behind her desk and walked around it to meet her, wondering why she had a face like a smacked backside.

" Neither Kara nor (y/n) said you were stopping by. "

"We need to talk." There was something scary about Alex Danvers in this straight face, no bullshit mode Lena furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" Okay what about? "

"(y/n)."

" Why has something happened to her? "

Alex stopped her by raiding her hand in the air. "(y/n) is fine, this is about you and (y/n)."

" Me and (y/n)? Alex, what are you talking about? " She returned to sit in her chair, feeling she may need the support.

Alex took in a deep breath bracing herself for what she felt she needed to do.

Leaning across the desk hands spread widely and dominating Alex shot angry daggers at the CEO. "I want you to stay away from (y/n)"

Lena frowned trying to go over the other woman's words in her head again because they were sounding insane.

"Alex, what are you talking about?"

" Don't think I don't know how you feel about her, I've seen it, how you two are together. " Just the thought of it made her physically sick, she couldn't lose (y/n).

"Err okay so you have seen we are close friends, this is nothing new, Alex." Is she crazy?

" Don't give me your crap Luthor, you are in love with my girlfriend! "

If Lena's eyes became any bigger at that declaration then her eyes would have popped out of her skull. "Wow hold on there Alex, of course, I love her but not like that."

Alex scoffed and rolled her eyes, she wasn't buying the feigned innocence rubbish.

"And now she is living with you, how convenient I wouldn't be surprised if you arranged that little flood at her apartment."

" Of course I didn't and she told me she wanted to call you but you said you had to wake up early, she didn't want to disturb you. "

That sounded like something she would do but still, Alex couldn't find a reason, her doubts were torturing her she needed Lena away from (y/n) so that her girlfriend was away from temptation.

"Alex I'm not going to dump my best friend not even for you."

Slamming her fist on the desk anger building up in her, face red she cast crazed eyes at the woman. "You will stay away from her!"

Just as the silence stretched out between them as they stared each other out, the door burst open and in strode Kara having super hearing paid off in such situations, hearing her sister about to ruin the happiness she had found over her own stupid jealousy Kara hadn't been able to stop herself crashing the party.

"Sorry about this my sister hasn't taken her medication today." She smiled at Lena as though they were just attending the funfair, before pulling her sister out of the office.