Meeting The Els

(Y/n) watched as the younger woman Elle stepped on the passed out woman's hand crouching down to lift the ring that still sat on her finger roughly caring nothing for the hurt she may inflict on her, she may be her grandmother by blood but the woman had done everything she could to destroy her family.

Elle knew now why her mothers hated her, she knew now why everytime she was mentioned her Mom had that familiar always to be dreaded steel in her eyes, what else had she done to her mothers?

"She can't do any more harm now." The girl smiled.

Alex hide the smirk that desperately wanted to creep over her, a deep profound pride filling her, instead she turned to the young girl, a strange pang of familiarity started somewhere far off and distant, her vulnerable shy look made her remember a time, a time she wasn't sure was real or whether her mind had invented it.

"So is that it, did we do anything?" (Y/n) shrugged.

Elle frowned. "Are you crazy of course we did we stopped Cruella DeVille down there from killing Kara, the timeline should be righted now." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously looking at the two women who were so familiar and yet so unfamiliar. "So....do you two remember anything? I mean...are you dating anyone mo..I mean Doctor Danvers?"

(Y/n) turned to face her intently taking in her reaction. "Yeah, Doctor Danvers are you?" Not that I'm jealous.

"You can call me Alex, I don't think I am."

"What the hell, I saved Kara the timeline should be back to normal now." Elle fretted in a panic, but she had never done anything like this before, what was supposed to happen? "Mo...I mean (Y/n) what about you, you're not suddenly getting the hots for Lucy are you?"

(Y/n) frowned.

"Yes (Y/n) you and Lucy, you are too late Elle, she's dating her," Alex said harshly.

"What!" Elle cried out, she'd definitely have to go back to the drawing board now.

"I am not dating her, I'm not dating anyone I haven't even hooked up with anyone since five months ago when Kate Kane and I kinda...well...we you know..."

"You and Kate Kane the rich one from Gotham?" Alex asked far too interested, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Err..yeah ." (Y/n) blushed.

"Good to know you look for wealth."

"She is kinda hot." (Y/n) shrugged. Especially in her bat suit.

"Excuse me." A small voice called. "Who are you?"

All three women looked to Kara, she seemed so small, so delicate stood there her fingers playing with the ends of her cream shirt, the symbol of the house of El displayed proudly on the front, she had recognized it on (Y/n)'s suit, it made her feel slightly safer.

Elle moved closer to her. "It's okay, everything is okay now."

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow. The whole planet will explode in a week, but yeah sure everything will be just fine.

"Kara?" A voice called softly.

(Y/n) stiffened, pulling Alex closer to her in case something was about to go down, when a woman walked into the room, dressed somewhat like a woman from ancient Greece only her hair was worn down in long brunette trails that spiraled like cascades in the air.

She stopped short when she saw the room full of strange people, concern filling her as she saw her daughter on the other side of the room, next to a total stranger.