Trouble

Everyone's eyes turned to the door as it slammed behind her, concern and bewilderment equally shared among the inhabitants of Alex's apartment. 

an awkward silence stretched around them, suddenly no one knew where to look or what to say, so no one spoke at all, (Y/n) and Alex exchanged a knowing concerned look, Alex nodded and lifting her girlfriend from her lap she followed her sister who had fled to the bathroom. 

"So that was weird," Winn said awkwardly. 

 "Winn take this the right way but get out before I throw you out the window." (Y/n) said landed a hand on his arm, his eyes grew wide with fear leaping to his feet and charging for the door. 

"It was a great night aside from the death threat see ya later, bye." 

"That guy is sweet but damn does he know how to put his massive feet in the shit." (Y/n) sighed. 

"Err I think we should all probably go." Sam rose quickly suddenly it seemed as though the night was over. 

"Okay, maybe we can do this again another time." (Y/n) smiled. 

"Yes, truth or dare at my place next time," Sara said excitedly. 

(Y/n) hugged each one goodbye and when everyone was gone she closed the door behind her with a sigh, debating whether she too should go, maybe it would be best if Alex and Kara were alone she really didn't want to interrupt them and insert herself in the middle of them, one of the things she loved about Alex was how much she cared for her sister, even back when (Y/n) was struggling with herself and Kara had a crazy idea in her mind she still couldn't bring herself to come between them. 

Her heart ached for Lena, taking out her cell phone she called her cell and waited but it went straight to voicemail. 

"Lena it's (Y/n) why are you avoiding my calls, call me please I'm worried about you."

Sighing she put down her cell phone and sat on the couch her fingers anxiously tapping on the arm, her eyes fixed on her cell hoping to make Lena call or text her, after five minutes of nothing (Y/n) picked it up and typed out a short message. 

Then another. 

Another. 

Every few minutes she found herself typing out a message and getting no response in return. 

"Dammit Lena come on answer me." She sighed looking desperatly at the screen. 

Her eyes lifted to the closed door, clearly, Alex wasn't having much luck with Kara as she was in finding Lena. 

                                                                         xxx

Alex pulled her hand through her hair trying to get through to Kara was like trying to get a shark to live on land and a bird to live in the ocean, it was frustrating as hell. 

"Kara I don't know why you insist on keeping this facade going but it's obvious to everyone that you have feelings for Lena just as she has for you."

"That doesn't mean anything." She kept insisting on that. 

Alex sighed exasperatedly. "Of course it does, why are you being so obtuse when you could be missing out on something great in your life, my God you told me these things enough when (Y/n) and I were apart, why can't you take your own advice?"

"It would never work Alex and I would lose my friend."

"Who says it will never work?"

"My history Alex it isn't very good when it comes to relationships is it?"