Welcome To Gotham

The tinkle of glasses and the sound of low humming murmuring filled the room as the vast elaborate chandelier hung above, (Y/n) lifted the glass of champagne to her lips still surveying her surroundings over the rim of the glass.

She'd lost sight of Lena at some point, but she'd also lost location on Bruce she imagined she'd either gone finally to give him the bad news or even worse Lena had chickened out and they were doing exactly what (Y/n) would be doing if Alex was here with her, finding some dark secluded part of the mansion and been more than a little naughty.

She let out a sigh.

"You sound as bored as I feel." A strangely silky deep voice spoke suddenly from behind her, when ( Y/n) turned around she was met by the sight of a tall slim figure, a long dark blue dress elegantly draped across her curvaceous body as vibrant red hair hung down her shoulders.

OMFG, she is gorgeous. She almost choked on the mouthful of champagne she was about to swallow, her eyes running down the length of her body settling on the generous cleavage that was on display, (Y/n) caught herself, What the hell am I doing? Leering at another woman I have Alex, but dammit I can still look and jeez there is an awful lot to look at.

The woman chuckled sensing a kindred spirit. "I see I've found a woman after my own heart." She lifted her hand out to offer her new acquaintance. "I'm Kate Kane."

(Y/n) took her hand in her own their eyes connecting for a moment. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

" And where are you from (Y/n), such a beautiful name by the way. " She still held the chef's hand in her own.

"Err well I'm from Metropolis but I live in National City now."

" Oh, so you went from the city of Superman to the realm of Supergirl and Superwoman. "

(Y/n) blushed. "Err yeah I guess I did."

" They are far easier on the eyes than a man with pants over his suit aren't they (Y/n)? " Her silky voice became somehow huskier, her bold red lips hypnotized her as she held them in her gaze.

OMG Lena come and save me, please!!!

"Err if you say so."

" I read that our cities are linked apparently Batwoman and Superwoman are an item. " The woman held a sparkle in her eye as though she held a secret and (Y/n) didn't know it.

"Those things are usually lies." ( Y/n) coughed finally pulling her hand free.

"Pitty I'm sure Batwoman would have had fun I've seen Superwoman and she is quite a Goddess."

" I wouldn't know I just keep my eyes away from the skies, it seems to be safer saves me bumping into things. "

"I imagine it does, but doesn't it also stop you seeing the grave of the stars?" The redhead moved closer, the scent of rich perfume filled her senses.

Then as though she stood before her (Y/n) saw her face, the sweet smile that made her beautiful brown eyes dance and glitter, Alex how could she have been so blinded by the flash and the glamour?

"Actually I find the stars tend to fade in beauty compared to my girlfriend."

The woman moved backward as though she'd been scolded. "I see well that is unfortunate I had hoped I'd met a new friend."

"I'm not really looking for any new friends."

" Not even a one-off friend, she'd never know what happens in Gotham stays in Gotham " Kate coaxed lightheartedly but the (h/c) haired woman intrigued her.