Krypton

"Wow." (Y/n) whispered as they appeared suddenly at what looked like the edge of a vast elaborate garden, strangely familiar green plants decorated the flower beds all around them as white walls protected them from the outer world.

Alex stepped around, her eyes darting all around her as she took in the sight, of course, she'd heard of Krypton because of Superman and Supergirl but she'd never dreamed she would ever be there.

Elle checked the date and location on the remote pad. "Okay this is correct we have landed on Krypton one week before it exploded."

"I'm not at all scared by this information. " (Y/n) whispered, leaning into Alex slightly as the woman held her hand out instinctively to her.

Elle lifted an eyebrow at the gesture, astonished that neither seemed to notice they stood hand in hand. Oh jeez.

"This girl we are saving how old is she?" Alex asked.

Elle shrugged, her aunt had given her tales of Krypton to keep their culture alive but she'd never gone into great detail about its death. "I guess she is about fourteen, Kara may have said but I don't remember a specific age, I think fourteen is about right, I remember her talking about a boyfriend who betrayed the council because he was sympathetic to Zod." She thought back she never realized she would need to remember everything she'd ever been told. "I know my Mom said she was fourteen when Kara arrived. but Kara had been floating around in space for like a decade or something."

Alex and (Y/n) turned to look at each other confused, their eyes drifting down to their hands still linked.

Gasping both jumped backward their faces red. "I'm sorry I..." ( Y/n) stammered for words rubbing her neck.

Alex held her hands up in front of her, "No, hey it's okay I didn't realize."

"No, it was my fault I wa.  "

"It was me, invading your personal space, I apologize."

" It's okay. " (Y/n) blushed. You can invade my personal space any time you want to.

Elle rolled her eyes. "Bloody hell give me a break." It wasn't bad enough she had to deal with all of this on her shoulders at a time when she should be having fun and partying, she now had to deal with parents who were too damn thirsty for each other but afraid to admit for some reason, her younger dream of having mothers who could control themselves for two minutes was suddenly not quite such a good thing. "Come on we need to find Kara."

"And how will we do that?" Alex asked.

" I'll wing it because I haven't gotten to that part of the plan yet, but Jor-el is preparing for the end I think he is the best one to go to right now. "

"So where are we?"

" I told you his garden thingy or whatever a backyard is called on Krypton, now come on we need to pass M..I mean Alex off as a Kryptonian. "

(Y/n) and Alex stood behind for a moment to watch her pace away, she was certainly determined.

"So she's a little different ." (Y/n) shrugged.

Alex laughed. "It's strange but she reminds me of you."

"Come on you two, jeez get a room already!" Elle called from the other end of the garden.

(Y/n)'s eyes shot open wide as Alex protested firmly her hands waving in front of her rapidly.

Elle rolled her eyes again, she was starting to worry she was doing that too much around these two. "Yeah, yeah you guys aren't dating blah blah blah come on move your asses!"