Nighttime Folly

Alex took a sigh of relief as she pulled up outside the cabin, the sun just about setting in its thick dark purple sea above, light spots of star lights littered occasionally.

She looked across at (Y/n) she'd fallen asleep about an hour ago and had slept soundly ever since Alex hadn't had the heart to wake her up, it was a strange sense of trust to leave yourself so vulnerable with someone, to fall asleep as someone drove essentially holding your life in their hands.

Switching the car off she took a moment to enjoy the silence away from the city and the constant interruptions, casting another glance at (Y/n) part of her face illuminated by the lights that were scattered around the outside of the cabin, she looked almost magical.

I am so lucky to be here with her.

"(Y/n) wake up baby we are here." She shook her gently smiling when one eye opened and then another a dopey smile appearing to complete an utterly adorable look.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep."

" Hey don't worry just be thankful it wasn't me we would be in serious trouble. "

Rubbing her eyes (Y/n) unlocked the seat belt around her and opened the door, she'd barely gotten out of the car when Alex had swept her up off her feet and carried her in her arms to the door.

"Alex what the hell!" She shrieked.

" I'm carrying my girlfriend into the cabin. " Alex said confidently.

"That is only for married couples you big dope." ( Y/n) hit her softly on the shoulder.

"Who says so? I want to do it so I'm doing it."

"You better not drop me, Alex." She laughed.

"As if I would."

Getting to the door Alex realized to get the key which she had in her pocket she needed to put (Y/n) down and ruin the mood totally.

She sighed. "I'm gonna have to get the key." Gently putting her back on her feet she took the key out and opened the door turning back to her with a large smile.

" Can't I just walk in? "

"No, come on I want to be romantic." Alex groaned, going back to pick her up and walking her into the cabin, setting her on her feet after stealing a kiss.

" Wow, this place is really sweet. " (Y/n) said looking around at the cabin, it was small the bedroom in the same room as the living room, it seemed only the bathroom had a separate room, a big fireplace sat just in front of the sofa itself big and comfy looking.

Alex left her to get more of the place while she went to get their things from the car and lock it up.

When she returned it was to find the chef still wondering around the cabin taking it all in.

"So do you like it?" She asked standing behind her putting her hands around her stomach and holding her close, her chin sitting on her shoulder.

"I love it." She smiled turning around in her arms, locking her arms around Alex's neck and holding her as close as she could.

"Good bec...."

Alex's reply was cut off by (Y/n)'s kiss, her tongue flicking against her mouth, Alex groaned and pressed her against the wall, surrendering to the kiss. (Y/n)'s hands slid down under Alex's jacket feeling the toned muscle that hides under there.

For long moments they continued, (Y/n)'s hands in Alex's hair, Alex's roaming around (Y/n)'s back pushing her shirt higher, (Y/n) moaned into Alex's mouth and pulled her roughly closer. She brought her leg up and curled it around the other woman's hip.