Starry Eyed

All three women stood at their place by the bar their eyes glued to the scene before them, Alex kissing Maggie, their mouths wide open with shock.

"Well, it's finally happened Alex has gone mad," Kara whispered.

(Y/n) clenched her fist feeling the anger build inside her as she watched the scene that came straight from her nightmares.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes, her attention glued to Maggie, she'd opened her eyes and was looking her way a smug self satisfied look on her face, something didn't feel right she'd text Alex two hours ago, she'd left her this morning and she was happy she had that same look in her eyes.

The chef thought back to every time Alex had begged for a second, every time she'd fought to prove herself to her, why would she do all of that just to do this?

"There is something funny going on here." She said looking to Lena, before marching across the bar and with force pulling Maggie almost throwing her into the table behind her.

" Hey! " Alex complained turning an angry glare onto (Y/n).

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes. "Alex, what the hell are you doing?"

" I'm saying hello to my girlfriend, what business is it of yours? " Alex's face turned red as she walked passed a stunned (Y/n) to see if Maggie was okay.

(Y/n) pursed her lips. There is definitely something fishy going on here. Her mind in a whirl thinking of all the possibilities was that even her Alex? Her Alex wouldn't be walking into a bar and kissing Maggie right where she knew (Y/n) could see, she knew one thing Alex would never hurt her like that.

Lena and Kara joined her, their focus on the two women, Maggie again smug as Alex soothed her hands over her to make sure she was okay. "You see I did tell you she would come back to me."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Oh please she isn't herself, Kara grab a hold of her with me we're taking her to the DEO something is wrong and we're going to find out what."

"Right."

Moving forward both of them grabbed Alex by the arms moving her towards the door and away from the woman (Y/n) hated so much, she would deal with the lingering images of Alex kissing her later but right now she had to find out why her loving girlfriend had done it.

"Hey, Kara what's happening?" Alex asked struggling to free herself from their iron grip. " I was supposed to meet Maggie. "

(Y/n) ground her teeth trying to stem her anger, she needed to remember that for some reason this wasn't Alex's fault it was hard but she had to do it. "Nope, you were supposed to meet me."

"And who are you?" Alex turned towards her and at that moment ( Y/n) saw an emptiness she'd never seen there before, it was as though she had no idea who she was. The chef coughed to clear the lump in her throat that threatened to overwhelm her.

"You take her back Kara I need to do something first."

Kara looked at her worried. "You aren't going to do something stupid are you?"

" No, I would never do anything stupid. " (Y/n) turned back to the bar Lena hot on her trail, her face now free to show the absolute hate she held for the woman who turned to face her, a bright smile on her face.

"Hey (Y/n) I'm so sorry you had to find out about Alex and I like that, but still I guess it's better you know now."

(Y/n) smirked. "Oh Maggie, poor little Maggie Sawyer this morning Alex woke me up with sweet kisses, whispered words of love in my ear a sparkle of a tear in her eye if you think I would believe whatever luck has landed in your lap with this you are mistaken, I know Alex Danvers far better than that."