Supers In Gotham

"This is all I need." Lena sighed again. " Where are you going? " She asked noticing (Y/n) put down her glass and head off.

"I'm going to suit up."

" Must you sound so much like Barney from How I met your mother? "

"How dare you, you know how much I hate that show, that guy sat his poor kids down for nine seasons to tell them how he met their mother you know how long it took mine to tell me two seconds, he goes off on this long winded utterly boring rant that somehow him finding a wife involves all his friends and their activities and then realizes the one he spent nine long boring seasons telling us about wasn't his wife the one he had the kids he's just tortured to death with his borefest, but the ex who married then divorce his best friend." By the end of her nonsensical rant ( Y/n)'s face was red and any worry over what was happening around them long forgotten.

Lena rolled her eyes. "I wish I'd never started this now."

" I've got way more, how is he voiced by a different guy? it makes no sense at all, then after all that build up hey the woman dies what an anti-climax she probably faked her own death so she wouldn't have to listen to that long-winded narcissistic rant about him. "

Out from the bustle of the crowd that was running around like headless chickens around them a punch bowl was thrown over their heads, smashing with violent force against the wall.

(Y/n) turned to her cousin a deadpan expression on her face. "See someone else agrees."

"Can we not have the critique now (Y/n)?.

A stray arrow fell down and tried to penetrate her shoulder, instead, it glanced away as though it had been nothing more than a feather.

" This is pissing me off they have arrows now, Lena get on the phone get Kara down here she shouldn't miss out on the fun. " Making sure that Lena would do as she asked she disappeared into an alcove and switched into her Superwoman suit, this may not be her city to protect but she'd still get in on the action anyway.

Emerging in her suit and mask she saw what looked like a small army all dressed in black, archers lined the balconies above shooting down randomly into the crowds.

Knowing enough about military history from her school days she knew she had to take out the archers, just as she launched herself up into the air a tall slim black figure leaped over the heads of a group of these armed assassins.

Batwoman!

Reaching the balconies above she laughed when every archer trained their bows at her, their feeble attempts to take her down merely deflected away as though it was water.

"You guys need to get better arrows, these must be blunt." With a devilish glint in her eye, she sent out a powerful burst of air towards them sending them all flying back against the wall with a violent thud, turning around as she did so to carry along the line until all of them were out of action. "Men they really can't take a woman with great blow ability."

Turning her attention back to the ground the chaos was still happening when suddenly a tall slim elegant man stood just beyond the crowds of carnage. He seemed to just stand glued to the spot as he smirked at the violence.

Shrugging her shoulders Superwoman dived down dispersing a soldier in black with a scissor kick as she landed, before being set upon by three others, she ducked when they threw a punch, jumped when they tried to take her feet from under her even though they would have had a hell of a rough time taking her down, she was enjoying playing with them.

Finally losing interest she managed to grab the heads of two and slam them together watching as they crumbled to the ground helplessly.

She turned to the one left standing a sadistic smile cut across her lips that made him swallow harshly. "My my little lamb it looks like it's just you and I, and no I'm not going to start singing Lady Gaga to you, you'll suffer enough in a moment."