Strawberries And Haircuts

It had been two days since they'd returned from Midvale the city had been slow and law abiding it was in no need of their Supers, today they all sat around for a briefing on some new weapons, Alex's gaze was glued to them gleefully with an expression (Y/n) had only ever seen her during and after sex.

How can this woman love this ugly gun more than me?

"I can already see Alex eying these up." J'onn smiled.

Jealousy flared inside her and with it a wicked thought, could she distract Alex from that gun and turn those eyes onto her with an even more heated.

Reaching under the table she pulled out the strawberries she had bought earlier, no one turned they were used to a scene like this by now.

Making quick work of pulling open the carton she took another look at Alex her gaze still glued ahead of her, she pulled out one plump red strawberry, delicately holding it between her long fingers caressing the uneven surface with her other finger swirling her fingers in no particular pattern.

(Y/n) pursed her lips annoyed that she still didn't have Alex's attention.

Taking on every movie she had ever seen in her life that involved a woman hell-bent on seduction through a fruit she brought it to her lips and shyly stuck her tongue out to touch the cold object.

Still, she didn't turn.

(Y/n) huffed and puffed annoyed was it her fault she was bad at this her girlfriend should definitely be more focused on her than a cold metal emotionless gun, this was definitely Alex's fault if she  were another woman she'd turn to someone a little easier to play, Winn perhaps and try her magic on him, but she wasn't so she wouldn't.

Admitting defeat she instead plunged the fruit into her mouth cringing at the bitterness. Jeez, even the strawberries hate me.

Lifting the half-eaten strawberry to her eyes she frowned, then turning back to Alex narrowing her eyes at her girlfriend, there was another way she could get her attention with these bitter things from hell.

Suddenly Alex turned around at the feel of something hitting her head her eyes immediately fell onto (Y/n) who sat waving at her a big smile on her face.

"What are you doing?" She mouthed.

(Y/n) shrugged innocently putting her red stained thumb into her mouth to lick of the sticky bitter redness from her skin.

She turned at the tap of her shoulder.

"Can you stop that or I'm seriously going to have to rethink us ending," Sara whispered, ( Y/n) swallowed hard aware that Alex still watched them her eyes were now one hundred percent on her.

(Y/n) shook her head wildly, moving a little away from Sara and putting her hand up to act as a type of barrier between them, so the suspicious woman would not get the wrong idea any more than she already had, because she had heard every word of what Sara had said. 

Hah, I gotcha Alex all I needed was Sara.

                                                                                          xxx

(Y/n) reclined back on the sofa, Lena had left for Gotham that morning and she really didn't feel like being alone and with Alex missing (Y/n) had decided to go to Kara's.

"It still says it was a Saloon but why would a woman hate women, isn't this all part of the society we are raised in to be afraid of and jealous of other women?" (Y/n) sighed. 

"Why did you have to order Indian food." Kara sulked watching as (Y/n) tucked into the food with a bright smile on her face.

"Because I like it and you are too chicken to try it so its all mine." ( Y/n) gloated.