Welcome, Home

"So back to the city." Alex sighed, they'd left early she had been so sad to bid farewell to the cozy cabin where they had stayed. 

"Yeah but you know Alex don't act like it will be our last time away, we have to come home eventually." 

Alex rolled her eyes she knew she was right but it still didn't feel good she would have to share her now again. 

"What the hell is going on!" (Y/n) asked as people screamed and ran past the car one man deciding the climb over it totally. 

"Hey, my car!" Alex squealed. 

"Forget the car, Alex, what the fuck is that?" (Y/n) pointed to the cloud of ominous dark smoke that was rapidly coming their way. 

"Crap."

(Y/n) looked around her, no one was there everyone was moving at breakneck speed to get away from the cloud, ducking down slightly she pulled off her shirt and was soon in her Superwoman suit.

"Come on." She said seriously stepping out of the car and slamming the door wasting no time going around to Alex's side, opening the door and picking her up.

" What are you doing? "

"I don't know what that is I'm not flying away to leave you here."

Before Alex knew it they were up in the air the cloud faded as they got higher, she realized it reminded her of the gorilla.

"It's a hologram." She shouted as Alex clung to her.

She looked down and saw the hundreds of people rush through the streets like Pamplona when the bulls are released to run free through the streets only this time there was no sign of an angry confused bull searching for freedom, only deranged humans.

Alex took a moment to look at (Y/n) shed been carried by Kara through the air many times but this felt different, which was obvious Kara was her sister and (Y/n) her girlfriend but still the feeling was quite breathtaking.

"Last time the hologram disappeared when the people were told it wasn't real."

Not waiting for Alex to answer she swooped down landing on top of Alex's car with a thud.

"My car!" Alex shrieked.

" Don't worry about the car. " Turning away she braced herself, telling herself to be as confident as Kara had been.

Her arms spread wide in the air. "People it is not real, it is a mere projection."

Screaming and chaos continued.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes turning to Alex. "What is the point in being a hero if no one listens to you?"

She tried again louder this time. "People listen to me! It is not real it is a mere projection of an image a hologram!"

Still nothing.

Alex sighed stepping forward cupping her hand over her mouth. "It's a hologram listen, you bunch of idiots!"

Those running stopped and spun around their faces still scared and filled with horror but now they were stopping, and soon the cloud began to disappear completely.

Alex turned towards Superwoman a cheeky smirk on her face.

"We're quite the power couple aren't we?"

(Y/n) laughed. "Sure you are the mouth I'll be the looks."

                                                                                          xxx