Truth Or Dare

"Are you sure we have to go, we should just have stayed at my place just you and me." Alex groaned as she dragged her feet up the hallway to Sara's apartment, she really didn't want to see the place where she had seduced (Y/n), she didn't want to sit on the couch where they had made out together.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Stop over thinking again Alex, it will be fun so stop making up morbid scenarios in your mind."

"I preferred you as a kid."

" Oh yeah, maybe you should go and find that woman who tried to pick you up at the grocery store. " (Y/n) replied stubbornly.

"I really wish I hadn't told you about that."

" Well you did and I hate her! "

"I didn't accept the offers I told her straight away I was taken if you could remember you would know, you were standing right there." Alex defended herself really wishing she hadn't brought up her doubt about a night at Sara's apartment.

"So you say, now shut up your winging we are going to have a carefree night with friends, we deserve to let our hair down after what has happened recently." (Y/n) told her firmly as they arrived at Sara's door.

Alex sighed. "You are right."

" I know now come on I want to have a fun night with my friends and more importantly my girlfriend. "

Alex leveled her with a mischievous look. "And you are sure this isn't your way of being nosy trying to find out about Sara and Sam and trying to play matchmaker for Kara and Lena?"

"I'm not denying either every self-respecting wing woman wants to see what she worked hard to put together."

" Yes but what about you? "

"What does that mean?" The chef huffed.

" Well, you don't have many glowing reports. " Alex shrugged.

"Sara didn't turn in a good review of my skills because she didn't like my very direct approach but she got the date, didn't she? So, therefore, I did my job well and deserve a glowing reputation." (Y/n) spoke proudly, puffing her chest out and pointing her thumb back at herself, Alex smiled at the sight, still not sure how it was possible for one woman to keep getting cuter.

"If you say so, babe."

" I say it, and I know it. "

(Y/n) finally knocked at the door turning her head to smile again at her girlfriend, she knew she still had insecurities about Sara Lance, she couldn't get rid of them for her she'd have to sort them out herself, it wasn't as if Alex ever truly needed to worry (Y/n) had enjoyed her time with Sara but her heart had and would always be with Alex.

She leaned closer and placed a soft quick kiss to her lips. "Don't worry we will have fun, and later we can have our alone kind of fun."

Before Alex could reply the door opened and there stood a bright and smiling Sara Lance.

"Hey, guys come in."

"Sorry we're late I had to do a grocery store run for Cat that woman's cravings are getting out of hand."

Alex laughed it reminded her of her trip to the store with little (Y/n) the way she had looked so longingly at the chocolate and candy.

"No problem we are all here now." Sara pointed to the group all sat in various positions around the room, Kara sat on her own chair as far away from Lena as possible who sat on the couch with Sam and Winn, while across the floor on bean bags and cushions Julia and Grace lounged, (Y/n) sat herself on the empty space next to Grace as Sara returned to her space and Alex chose to sit next to her sister.