Carnal Nights In Gotham

The hard cold wood of the door met her back harshly yet she didn't care, wasting no time (Y/n) was in her arms her lips pressed hard against Alex's tongues battled for dominance.

Alex let out a deep groan as her hand slipped down to open the other woman's pants impatiently ripping at them when the didn't come free when she had wanted.

"Don't break them." Alex let out a breathy moan.

" I don't care I'll buy you new ones I need you naked and I need it yesterday! "

Alex lost any reasonable protest when (Y/n) slipped her hand inside. "Oh God yes, just get rid of it."

" My pleasure. " In one motion the tight thick fabric of her denim pants were easily torn from her body the whole back ripped and shredded. "I always wanted to do that."

The agent didn't reply she quickly moved her arms around her neck and drew her in for another frenzied passion filled kiss, (Y/n) happily complying again pushing her against the door with force, her hands fitted firmly on her hips.

When they moved apart their lips as though reluctant to part remained close, the echo of each other's soft satin lips was felt by both women.

"I guess you have to get rich hot women out of your system somehow," Alex spoke, her voice a hoarse whisper.

"What other women all I see is you?"

" That wasn't what you were saying earlier. "

(Y/n) grinned mischievously, pulling her shirt over her head disrobing of her bra slowly and erotically. "Hmm but maybe I was trying to provoke you into coming here." She moved nearer again this time it was ( Y/n) who put her arms around Alex's neck. "So I could have my big bad Agent."

Alex swallowed hard at the sight of her lovers all too enticing ripe, full ample breasts. "You are so beautiful." Her voice was a mere edgy whisper, her eyes filled with unshed tears.

(Y/n) smiled softly. "I always feel it when I'm with you."

" Good. " Breaking out of her trance Alex lifted her up in her arms and kissed her turning her around as she did. "Because you are."

" You definitely need to take us to the bedroom, Alex, I'm about to burst I need you so badly. "

"Your wish is my command."

A brisk sharp knock at the door halted her progress, her eyes meeting (Y/n)'s.

"Ignore it." The chef whispered lowering her head to run her lips down the chiseled line of her neck.

It knocked again.

"I think I have to answer."

" Just leave it they will go away. "_

The door knocked louder.

" Alex I know you are in there I can hear you! "

(Y/n) sighed exasperatedly. "Seriously Kara why can't you wait until after a girl has had her orgasm?"

Alex felt her cheeks flush red as she put (Y/n) down, suddenly realizing she had no tip or bra on, she leaned down to pick them up and give them to her, an apologetic smile on her face.

"Sorry babe."

" Hmm, you will make it up to me later. "

"You know it."

" Good. "

Just as (Y/n) closed the door to the bedroom Alex opened the door to Kara, she was about to launch into a rant about what an awful cockblocker she was when she saw the misery written across her face.