Guilt Of The Mother

"Oh look my dear daughter has rejoined us, what a wonderful family reunion." Kharys smiled running her long fingertips along the windowsill.

(Y/n) scowled at her mother, her eyes almost appearing outside their sockets, Lena held her arm.

"Why so angry (Y/n) we made her bionic just like you."

" Listen to me you crazy freak if she doesn't make it I am going to make your last hours alive the most painful you could ever have imagined. "

Kharys shrugged off her threat and smiled again certain she would come around to her way of thinking.

"Where is Aethyr?" Lena spoke finally.

" Ahhh the little one finds her voice, Aethyr thought you would be voiceless forever. "

Lena felt her heart fall.

"Answer her question," Kara said firmly her arms crossed over her chest.

" She is here. " An ominous voice spoke from the room just behind where Kharys stood, her somber figure emerged. "(Y/n) we finally meet, although we have met before you won't remember if you were just a baby."

" I guess that was before Kal-El foiled your plot to send him to the phantom zone and you ended up there instead pretty smart move. " (Y/n) scoffed, feeling satisfaction when it riled her.

"He is a traitor."

" Yeah, sure he is, I'd rather be a traitor than a fucking psycho. " (Y/n) growled, her face hard as her eyes took in the woman who she should love, she should feel some affection for, she was responsible for bringing Lena into the world.

"He forgot his true purpose for being sent here." Kharys tensed.

" Oh wait, listen to this you'll love this guys. " (Y/n) laughed moving towards them. "He was supposed to be some kind of Krypton vessel spreading the almost extinct race genes here on Earth."

" What, that wasn't true. " Kara spoke, her arms shooting out.

"What would you know Kara? I was there that day when Jor-El came to visit my father, it was their last farewell they said." Kharys suddenly grew somber. "It was why we returned from Kandor, to be with family and for my father to get us away safely, I heard his plan Kara, not you."

Aethyr nodded. "Then he became as weak as the humans he wanted to protect, stuck with one woman."

Suddenly something jumped into her head. "Oh my God, Lena and I that is what we were, you carrying this sick experiment, creating your hybrids, I feel really sick."

" It's why you left us. " Lena accused.

Both women stared at them, their faces blank.

"Did you even love my father or was he just a freaking guinea pig sperm donor." ( Y/n) glowered her face turning red with rage, it was building rapidly inside her now, but Kharys turned away unwilling to meet her only child's eyes if she did she would see the truth, (Y/n) gasped in realization. "You loved him! Its why you left, Jeez this is screwed up you loved a man but that was wrong so you fucked his best friend and pissed off."

" She really is going to need a swear jar after this. " Kara whispered.

"You know nothing." The older woman shouted feeling the glare of her sister's eyes on her.

(Y/n) laughed bitterly. "Wow, you really are something else you let some stupid logic stop you being with someone you loved, and abandoned your child, then you come here find I have someone I adore with every fiber of my being and you try to take her away from me."