In The Darkness

"(Y/n)!! "

Alex shouted, waking the little dog up from his sleep, the sight of Alex so distressed aroused his concern, taking tired little steps he moved from his basket to sit by her feet.

"(Y/n) if this is your way of saying I am doing the washing up I'm going to kill you!"

"(Y/n) where are you?" Her voice hoarse, desperation kicking in, she'd just been standing there holding the bracelet and now she was gone and so was the bracelet.

Tears began to pour down her face as in a frenzy of worry she searched in every room of the apartment shouting her name as she went, she knew it was futile, but she had to do it, she didn't know what else to do.

As expected each room lay empty, no sign of (Y/n) even the bathroom held no clue she'd been inside, he'd taken to keeping her promise about the towels, they were lined up neatly next to each other.

"(Y/n) stop fucking joking around this isn't funny!" She shouted out loudly, the veins in her neck and forehead sticking out, her hands shaking uncontrollably.

A dark ominous feeling grasped at her, ice cold and chilly it clenched down harder until she felt her chest grow heavy and she struggled to breathe, something had happened to (Y/n).

As she sank to the ground she pulled out her cell phone, dialing Kara's number she waited the awfully long time, the phone shaking in her hands.

"Ka...ra..." She sobbed out the word on a gasp.

" Alex, what's wrong? "

"It's (Y/n)...she's gone."

" Alex calm down what happened did you argue, just breath she loves you she will be back. "

Alex ground her teeth annoyed. "No, she just disappeared right before my eyes." Bear came to sit next to her, feeling her pain he laid his small chin on her leg, his small brown pebble-like eyes full of sympathy looked up at her urging her to feel better.

" What! I'll be right there. "

Kara quickly hung up the phone, the good thing about having a sister who could fly at super speed was when in times of crisis, in moments Kara stepped through the window, Lena following sharply on her heels.

Kara's eyes widened in alarm at seeing her sister on the ground, their eyes met and the look of confused forlornness almost flawed her.

Lena surged forward iron steel in her eyes. "What happened?"

" Lena calm down, can't you see Alex is upset. " Kara scolded her.

"I can see that but we can't find her if we don't know what happened can we?"

Sighing deeply, Alex stood up, holding Bear within her arms, as his head fell onto her shoulder as though he were a human baby. "She's right, we were having dinner she'd cooked and she was telling me about your vampire boyfriend."

" Oh, not this again he was just a very lazy goth. " Lena sighed.

Alex ignored her. "She was stood right here holding the bracelet, she was telling me about how Mr. Porter gave it to her when she just vanished."

Kara frowned. "Bracelet?"

" Yes it was something he said was his wife's and she wanted (Y/n) to have. "

"Right," Lena said sternly marching towards the door with determination.

" Where are you going? " Kara asked suddenly.

"People don't just disappear Kara, it happened when she was holding the bracelet and if this friendly Mr. Porter gave it to her then he is our clue to what the hell is going on."