Super Mornings

Alex opened up one eye, feeling a strange sensation as she drifted away from sleep and into wakefulness the feel of strong arms wrapped around her but a cool breeze hit her.

Her eyes widened as she realised she lay higher than usual, in fact as she looked down she realised she was not lying in her bed at all, but hovering on top of it by quite a distance, (Y/n) in sleep still held onto her tightly and as she'd drifted upwards unknowingly had taken Alex with her.

"Well, this is a new experience," Alex whispered to herself.

(Y/n) let out a tired grumpy moan. "Go back to sleep."

Alex chuckled. "Hey (Y/n) we're a little up in the air here."

" Stop trying to get me to wake up. "

"Well you may be used to this but I'm not." Alex laughed as she took the chance to jiggle around a little bit hoping (Y/n) would feel them move and finally wake up.

Finally (Y/n) cracked open an eye and saw what Alex had been talking about. "Oops sorry." Slowly she moved them back down landing softly on the bed, the cold crisp covers bracing their fall. " I didn't know, but you see with me how carried away you get. "

Alex turned around in her arms staying as close as she could to her body, after last night she hadn't expected (Y/n) to come home with her let alone sleep with her. "Hi." She smiled with a mixture of shyness and happiness.

(Y/n) returned her smile happily. "Hi."

"Are you still angry with me?"

( Y/n) rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry were you not there last night when I gave you fireworks and made you come like three times, what do you think I am?"

Alex's cheeks reddened.

" Alex, we will argue of course we will, this is what it is like to be in a relationship, but it doesn't mean that every argument means a break up or I'm angry, maybe I'll make you angry next who knows, but as long as you know the only place I want to be is here in your arms then we will be fine. "

"It's the only place I want to be too." Alex smiled letting her hand move away the hair that had fallen over the other woman's (e/c) eyes.

"Good, well if that is the case maybe we should forget everyone and as I seem to be totally uninterested in going back to sleep, maybe I could give you a special good morning gift." (Y/n)'s eyes twinkled with mirth and promise.

Alex felt excitement begin to flutter at the pit of her stomach as she was held spellbound by her eyes. "Oh yeah, and what gift would that be?"

The other woman smirked. "You'll see." Moving like a snake down her body kissing the tensed toned stomach as she passed, then using her tongue to make the trail she'd just done with her lips.

Alex felt her breath leave her as she watched her lover, her eyes never leaving Alex's clouded brown ones, as they lazily took her in.

The advantage of sleeping in the nude was there was nothing to remove if by morning they felt the desire to do something before breakfast, biting softly the inside of her thigh (Y/n) moved closer to the center, gently teasing Alex as she hovered over the spot where she ached.

(e//c) eyes lifted once more to meet brown. "Say it."

" Just do it. " Alex complained.

"Say it first, tell me what I want to hear."

Alex huffed out a desperate sigh. "Okay, you love me and only me."

" Say it again. " (Y/n) smiled. "I want to hear you say it again, more convincing this time."