Things That Go Bump In The Kitchen

"I can't believe you are making me watch this again." ( Y/n) sighed laying back on the couch her laptop placed on her stomach Alex's bright smiley face on the screen, tonight was a Kara night but she had to go out on an emergency this one involved pizza, Alex and (Y/n) on these nights had taken to skyping each other, with Lena still at the office (Y/n) was all alone Wynonna Earp playing on the tv screen.

"I'm going to get you to love it, I can't form a committed relationship with someone who hates my favorite show." Alex teased, the chef rolled her eyes.

"Be quiet you I'm missing the series on Asian food I was looking forward to for you." ( Y/n) warned.

"Don't get cranky because you miss me." Alex teased again.

"Don't get too cocky and assume I am missing you." ( Y/n) countered, she did miss her though she'd never been with anyone she could happily spend every waking moment with, that would probably grow old fast but the fact the desire was there, the need to be with her to just do something as simple as chilling and watching tv was what warmed her.

She loved Alex Danvers as she had loved no one else.

"Yeah, you are missing me," Alex spoke softly, yes she was teasing her but ( Y/n) could tell the feeling was mutual for her too.

Her mind went back to the time when they had lived together it had been so easy to spent time together even when they had both worked long hours they never had to worry about finding time to spend together, she missed that, even though she knew they weren't at that point yet.

"Shut up you realize you are making me watch this and you aren't watching it at all." She complained.

"I told you I'm going to make you love it."

"You really have the nerve to do this to me after the move you pulled today."

Alex groaned. "Are you really still going on about that?"

(Y/n) scoffed. "Of course I am you promised me Alex, but there you were and you even had the audacity to look hot as fuck in your uniform too."

Alex moved her eyebrows up and down a sly smirk on her face as she leaned forward into the screen. "Oh yeah, I knew you were checking me out."

" Oh shut up I have more important things to do than check out your perfect butt. "

"So you admit it is perfect."

Her (e/c) eyes twinkled with mischief. "I don't know you've never seen Bruce Wayne's butt."

The childish pout that took over Alex's face made (Y/n) want to burst out with a loud bellowing laughter, instead, she kept a straight face staring down the other woman who was raging.

"I don't like you thinking of anyone else's butt but mine." Alex sulked her bottom lip almost protruding outwards as though she was a small child who had been denied her favorite ice cream.

" Maybe you will do as I say next time. "

"Maybe you will stop looking at random guys butts."

" It wasn't my fault I walked into the bathroom and there it was on full display. " (Y/n) protested her innocence it clearly wasn't working.

"So you keep saying."

" His butt though had nothing on his pecs, OMG that guy looks like a greek sculpture under those stuffy suits he wears he totally works out. "

"Err (Y/n) Hi I'm Alex your girlfriend we've been dating for a while I don't know if you know this yet but I get a little jealous." Alex waved sarcastically at the screen, ( Y/n) laughed.