Welcome To National City, Ms. Kane.

The bar may not have been the best of places to come with Alex just starting AA meetings but Kara had suggested all four of them spend a few hours socializing with each other, rather than Lena and (Y/n) having all of the fun, she and Alex would join in too. 

Alex grimaced over her fizzy glass of lemonade, unhappy she wanted an adult drink not a child's drink, (Y/n) leaned in closer to whisper. "You should have gone for the water like me, plus it's healthier."

"You are enjoying this too much." 

"Yes I am enjoying spending time with my girlfriend, thank you. " (Y/n) smiled happily. 

"How did you lose your virginity?" Kara asked suddenly.

Alex spattered out the mouthful of lemonade she had just drunk, choking and coughing as the soft drink stung the back of her throat, (Y/n) patted her back in a vain attempt to get her to stop coughing, she'd never known it to ever work, yet she did it anyway.

"What the hell are you asking her that for?" She strained, her voice straining.

(Y/n) shrugged. "It's okay, It doesn't bother me, it's no big deal."

" Some people don't want to hear about it. " Alex grumbled under her breath, the thought really didn't bring her any joy.

Lena smirked.

(Y/n) exchanged a wicked look with Lena. "I remember it like it was yesterday actually, my Dad was downstairs, we were upstairs getting cozy." She winked.

" Seems like irresponsible parenting to me. " Alex said unhappily.

"Yes, but you'd probably have had the guy locked in chains and thrown in the river if you were doing the parenting Alex," Kara said knowingly.

" And? " Alex shrugged, the lemonade was really beginning to fail in comparison to a nice glass of scotch.

"Anyway, we were upstairs, my Dad downstairs and when it was all over everyone on the bus just started clapping."

Lena began to laugh, joining (Y/n) she knew how the woman had really lost her virginity and it had definitely not been on a bus, Kara stared at her wide-eyed, as did Alex unsure as to whether to take it seriously or not, it was (Y/n) she had some pretty wild stories.

"Okay did the Danvers sisters lose their sense of humor today, it was a joke, Alex, as if my father was ever going to let my date in my bedroom and let them leave with their kneecaps intact, have you never met him before?"

"Oh, yeah well I knew that." Alex shrugged as though she was in on the joke from the very beginning.

"To answer your question Kara it was with a guy I was dating and it was very boring, very awkward and really bad it lasted two seconds, I'm not exaggerating two seconds."

Lena chuckled. "It was (Y/n) who did the I'll call you bit afterward."

" I did, and it was such a shame he had the most beautiful long dark hair, then he went and was a massive dick by telling everyone I was crap, it was my first time, of course I was freaking crap, I had no idea what I was doing, especially with a guy that resembled a dying cod fish flapping around on top of me. "

"Do you want me to do a check on him and make him disappear?" Alex asked the corner of her mouth curled up.

(Y/n) laughed, sliding closer to her until she was holding onto her arm her head on Alex's shoulder. "No I'm keeping that card for something really important, Cat maybe, but thank you for caring enough to ask."

"You two are weird, she basically just offered to make someone disappear and you think that is romantic," Kara said not quite getting it.

" Yes, but it's Alex everything she does is cute. "