Gaelic Justice Pt Three

(Y/n) stretched out lifting her feet to sit to perch on the table in front of her she'd spent the last two hours lifting passengers from the train she'd saved from derailing and crashing over the bridge and flashing into the water below.

"I'm going to ask will anyone mind if I took my boots off I need air." Without waiting for a reply she pushed her heavy boots off with her other free foot and then settled her bare feet back on the table smiling in relief at the freedom the simple action offered.

" That is so much better. " That trip to the alien nail salon really paid off.

" Superwoman I ha...what are you doing? " Winn stopped short at the unusual sight.

"I'm chilling out after saving lives."

" Oh right well okay, anyway I've done some investigating for you and I found some things you'll find interesting. "

"Okay."

" Well I looked into deaths that resembled your uncle and cousins and I found an alarming pattern. " He warned seriously.

"Okay tell me."

" In the last year, a number of victims have been found dead this way do you want to know their names? "

(Y/n) shrugged. "Of course."

"Okay the first was a Jeremy (L/n) found dead in Las Vegas last February, Thomas (L/n) found dead in Ohio, David (L/n) found dead in New York, Simone (L/n) found dead in New York also with her sister Brianna, Selena (L/n) found dead in Montana, Tony (L/n) found dead in Ontario, Billy (L/n) found dead in New York, Patrick (L/n) and his three sons Harry, Tim, and Shane found dead in county Kerry."

(Y/n) felt the blood drain from her face as she stared up at him her mouth by now open as far as it would go, a cold sweat having attacked her system as she embraced the ominous feeling that engulfed her, Winn wasn't finished.

"Maxine Sloane found dead in London."

" OMG thank goodness I was beginning to think this was a curse befitting only the (L/n) house. "

Winn rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Err she was found dead with her father Eamonn (L/n), and those few who didn't have the surname (L/n) I checked them out and they all his a parent or grandparent who was an (L/n)."

(Y/n) stood to her feet throwing back her chair as she did. "What the fuck Winn are they all related to me or is this a massive huge coincidence ?"

" I can't be sure. "

"Someone is going around killing off family members even ones I never knew existed!" ( Y/n) felt herself begin to panic. "Some fucking banshee what the hell is going on?" She'd thought she had experienced all the craziest things she could ever experience after her own mother kidnapped her girlfriend and did her crazy experiment, but if it was at all possible this was even more insane than that. 

" I really don't know but Banshees are Irish right and it's your Irish family so maybe it's connected. " Winn reasoned.

" You are not helping me. "

"I wasn't trying to."

"So you are telling me I have a murderous Banshee after my ass."

" It looks like it. "

"Oh well why not this seems bloody obvious life can't get any crazier I think then it gives me this." ( Y/n) threw her arms out wide to emphasize her point. "How do I even smoke this chick out?"

" I don't have much experience with mythical entities. "

"And you think I do." What did he think she was some kind of Banshee hunter? Did they even exist? it would have been so easy to sort this out if they did, why was one even sore at her gene pool anyway?