The Morning After

(Y/n) danced her way from the fridge to the bowl that stood waiting on the side, a carton of eggs in her hands she hummed along a merry tune, despite the dark clouds outside and the dreary day ahead the chef was happy.

The door creaked open behind her hurrying through looking like an extra from The Walking Dead was Lena, her eyes full and red her hair.

"Wow, you look like shit." (Y/n) cringed at the sight of her cousin.

"Don't shout."

" I didn't. "

"You have an unnaturally loud voice," Lena complained lifting her hand to cover her eyes.

(Y/n) smiled. "So you kissed Kara last night."

" Oh God, what else did I do? "

"Well you passed out in dramatic fashion, then in the cab on the way home you basically mauled poor Kara you were honking her boobs like they were horns and even making the noises." The (e/c) eyed woman laughed turning to crack the eggs into the bowl and mix them together.

"Please tell me I didn't do that (Y/n)."

" Oh you did it Lena, but I wouldn't worry I think she enjoyed it. "

"Brilliant I basically sexually assault her and of course she'd be happy about it." Lena sunk onto the stool behind the counter, holding her head in her hands.

" I'm fairly certain you didn't sexually assault her. "

Lena gasped. "OMG she is my employee, I'm just like Trump!" The image of gangs of protestors outside Catco and L-Corp with pitchforks and torches blazing bursting down the doors screaming her name.

(Y/n) frowned feeling a heavy mix of very unwanted laughter brewing up inside her. "You are not Trump, you have better hair for a start, also is she really your employee does she even go to work anymore?"

"That's not even the issue here (Y/n) and you know it, I told her I was never talking to her again and now I'm feeling her up."

" Oh, you did more than feeling her up Lena. " (Y/n) wiggled her eyebrows up and down mischievously, Lena frowned her mouth stuck on a permanent pout.

"What are you talking about?"

" Well you kissed her, you were all over Sara like chocolate on a cake, don't worry I sent her home before you turned your lecherous attention anymore onto her. "

"OMG, what have I become?"

" Well you were letting your hair down, but I'd stay off that alien stuff for a little while if I were you, it makes you do crazy things. "

"I'm going to give it up totally, what if I hurt her?" She lifted her light green eyes filled with such misery and sadness to the other woman as though she were reaching for answers.

(Y/n) sighed coming to stand just on the other side of the counter. "Lena I'm pretty sure she could handle herself she is the girl of steel after all and never would I ever believe that you would hurt anyone let alone Kara Danvers."

" I hope so. "

"I know so, anyway why else would she sleep in your bed?" The chef turned back to the bowl pouring it into a saucepan and turning the heat on.

Lena stared at her with such wide-eyed shock she felt her eyelids stretch so wide she feared her eyeballs would fall out. "What are you talking about?"

" Kara in your bed, she wanted to make sure you were okay. "

"What!"

"I thought you knew, she hasn't left." ( Y/n) shrugged.