Kinky Mornings And Blushing Cheeks

Alex stretched her arms out high above her head a smile stretched across her mouth as she recounted the night before, it stretched out wider as the full action crept back into her mind, (Y/n) may have bee out of action for a few weeks, but when she jumped back into the saddle she certainly didn't show any signs of shyness.

She'd been quite the opposite, in fact, lounging smugly against her pillow basking in her glow she'd forgotten all about the reason why they had rowed, all she was focused on now was (Y/n) and herself.

Alex turned her head to watch the woman sleep, her body naked she knew because she had removed her night clothes herself, her dazzling (h/c) hair fanned around her pillow messily but at that moment Alex couldn't think of a time she had ever looked so beautiful, unguarded and lost in sleep her mouth opened just slightly, her eyelids fluttered as she dreamed.

Alex sighed happily, decades more of mornings waking up like this, to find (Y/n)'s angelic face beside her, the thought was enough to fill her with such euphoria that she nearly floated up to the ceiling.

Shifting up on her elbow Alex turned to face her sleeping beauty, a slight smirk on her face as the temptation grew too much, she gently ran her hands over the plains of her body, over her arm, her torso, her cheeks, her mouth just enjoying the feel against her skin.

"Can you wait until I wake up before you start feeling me up." ( Y/n) groaned softly.

Alex chuckled. "It's not my fault you always look so alluring, I want you." She whispered leaning over to kiss ( Y/n)'s lips.

The chef's hands gravitated to Alex's hair, running through the short strands and pulling her closer. "I want you too." She liked sleep, but right then she liked Alex a whole lot more. 

Alex's hands were firm as they played along (Y/n)'s back, moving around her torso, pressing against her ribs to move under her breasts, stopping and pulling her lips away slightly she whispered. "God, you are so perfect."

(Y/n) groaned lightly, feeling her body ignite with a rush of burning hot desire, she arched her breasts towards Alex's hands, her shaking hands grasping Alex's strong arms. "Alex." She gasped, her body trembling violently, her breasts aching and hot for her lovers knowing touch.

She pushed her body frantically against Alex's, her leg opening to allow Alex's thigh between them.

Alex pulling herself fully on top of her, kissing the sensitive area between her soft breasts, groaning softly as she caressed (Y/n)'s breasts carefully with her hands, kissing lingeringly around her erect nipples. The chef's legs lifted as her back arched; deep pleasure sent a rush of wetness between her legs.

Alex's strong arms wrapped around her arching body as her mouth fed on her luscious sensitive breasts. She kissed her way up slowly, kissing her neck passionately, moaning breathlessly against her skin.

(Y/n) threw her head to the side, groaning, reaching around Alex's body trying to move her closer to her, Alex chuckled the sound vibrating against her sensitive skin, slipping down her body until she reached the bottom, kissing (Y/n)'s quivering toned stomach. Following the line where her pants should run with her tongue, groaning her lips moved to the satin soft thighs kissing them tenderly.

(Y/n) moaned, her very soul was on fire with need, her stomach quivered harder, her hips rising, her legs opening again, her shaking hands reached down to cup Alex's head and to pull her down onto her flesh, to her frustration Alex instead pulled away and moved up on top of her.

The agent pressed her hips between (Y/n)'s legs and allowed her arms to soften, she moaned deep in her throat, full of passion and unrestrained desire, both women were keenly aware of their breasts pressing against each other, of their nipples brushing against and sending hot fire through their veins.