Phantom Alex

"Will you sit down and explain to me calmly what has happened, you are creeping me out," Lena said finally frustrated, for half an hour (Y/n) had been wearing a hold in her floor, mumbling and then suddenly shouting out something she was so confused about the CEO couldn't quite understand what was happening. 

(Y/n) looked at her cousin, her eyes wide with outrage. "It's what I've been saying to you since I got here."

"Not sure you actually arrived you kinda kicked down my door and barged in, I thought I was going to have another side effect of being a Luthor hit me." Lena rolled her eyes, (Y/n) always had a knack for the dramatics. "It happens more than you would think." 

(Y/n) took a deep breath and sat down on the opposite chair, her eyes intense as they pierced through Lena's green orbs. "Alex came home tonight, after the attack on the docks, well she was... I don't know different."

"What does different mean?"

"It means that even when she's angry with me and we argue, she still looks at me like she loves me, even when she is just like, what the hell (Y/n) are you crazy? but when she stood there watching me it was as though, I don't know she was weighing me up, looking at me as an object and that is not Alex." (Y/n) said recalling the moment in her mind, Alex standing there watching her, it had sent a chill down her spine. "Even when Alex goes blinded by lust I never feel like that Lena, it's fun, it's exhilarating, I look forward to those moments with her, but this was just unfeeling, like she was calculating ways to use me." 

Lena frowned. "What? (Y/n) you've been watching too much tv staying home on your own all day, we need to sort that out and I have a proposition to put to you about that I've been thinking about, but I think your imagination may be running away with you, and maybe some wedding jitters hitting you." 

(Y/n)'s mouth fell open with stunned surprise. "I am not imagining things and I am not watching too much tv, Bear and I simply like to binge watch paranormal stuff because we enjoy watching people scream at stuff we can't see, we find it amusing." 

"Yeah, we're getting you out of that apartment," Lena stressed. "What else happened that has you in a mess?"

(Y/n) folded her arms across her chest she'd left the most important damming bit for last. "Well okay, she kissed me and it was the worst kiss I'd ever had in my life."

"Maybe Alex is a bad kisser but you are blinded by love." Lena shrugged. 

"Blinded by....oh come on Lena, Alex knows how to kiss, trust me, she knows how to kiss she is very talented in that department, but she was just like a beast biting and tongue everywhere, it was gross and to be even more firm on this matter I felt absolutely nothing."

"Nothing?" Lena enquired sitting up, this was beginning to sound serious. 

"Yes, nothing at all, I wanted to get the hell away from her." (Y/n) added for extra effect because at that moment she had wanted to get away from her, there was something wrong with her and the more she thought about it the more she was scared. 

"(Y/n) are you really sure this isn't just wedding jitters?" Lena asked putting her glass of wine down on the table in front of her, she felt her own need to pace now. 

"I'm not nervous, we have that meeting tomorrow Lena with the manager of the venue Alex really has her heart set on, I wasn't nervous about that before, why would I suddenly become nervous, this happened after the Phantoms attacked the docks and Alex came home late without even messaging me." 

The door flew open and like lightening Kara burst in skidding to a halt when she saw (Y/n) and Lena turn to face her, their eyes wide and their mouths open.