Aftermath

"Oh my God, Oh my God, oh my God." ( Y/n) chanted as she paced up and down she'd been doing this for over an hour, the words becoming a chant that she had to keep repeating because she had no idea what she should do.

"(Y/n) shut up and sit down what are you talking about?" Lena asked growing more frustrated as time went on and she had no clue as to why she was acting so crazy.

" She is pregnant Lena freaking pregnant! "

"Who Alex? how did that happen?"

" Not Alex, God that is a whole new level of crazy I'm not prepared for, I mean Cat. "

Lena blinked hard repeatedly. "Cat Grant, the Cat Grant who is married to your Dad is pregnant?"

" Yes can you believe it, I thought time would have stopped that woman procreating but nope here we are she is with child, carrying my half-sibling. "

Lena smiled. "Come on (Y/n) you finally get your childhood dream of a sibling, Cat Grant just gave you your impossible dream."

" Don't ever say that again! " (Y/n) warned waving her finger in the air at her.

"What is shocking with this news (Y/n)? a married couple is expecting a baby it happens every day."

(Y/n) sagged down onto the sofa laying her head on her cousin's shoulder seeking the comfort she needed. "Everything is so crazy though Lena."

" Sure everything is at the start, but when the baby is born you will feel differently. "

"Yeah but Cat Grant on pregnancy hormones jeez Lee that is a freaking horror movie, have you ever seen The Exorcist? that's what she'll be like." She paled imagining the scenes, the cravings the irrational behavior that was just now, what would she be like under the influence of hormones flying around her body like an out of control Concord jet.

"You are exaggerating." Lena laughed.

" Only a little bit, Lena if she eats me I want you to take that bitch down. " She grabbed her shoulders firmly and turned her to face her.

"She won't eat you." Lena pushed her hands away from her shoulders.

"I may not come out of this alive Lena, I'm your cousin you need to protect me, you are not wearing your necklace again." ( Y/n) trailed off, suddenly noticing the void on her neck where the necklace had sat.

Lena flushed. "I took it off to go in the shower and just haven't put it back on yet."

" Hmmm okay. "

"So Alex stayed over last night," Lena smirked.

" Yeah. " (Y/n)'s mind went to the night before falling asleep in Alex's arms cushioned into her warmth had filled her with a euphoria she hadn't felt since she had last been with Alex what felt like a million years ago. "We didn't do anything though, I guess my body was over eager for sex with her but my mind had other ideas."

" So you two are definitely a thing again? "

"Yeah, she is trying so hard Lee I swear she is so sweet, Can I tell you something weird?" She rubbed the back of her neck anxiously.

" Yeah. "

"I think I'm falling deeper for her this time."

" Wow. "

"I know, I'm kinda scared too but sometimes I just wanna take my hands off the side of the pool and just jump into the abyss, even if I can't see where the bottom is."

" Did you just quote Nietzsche to me in a really weird way? " Lena asked thoughtfully, (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows for a moment and thought.

"I guess so." She shrugged.