Red Dead Kryptonite

(Y/n) stretched out her arm again wincing at the tingling sensation, she'd thought it was the effects of chopping so much and standing in the same position for such a long time, but now the sensation was spreading, what started in her right hand was now spreading through her entire body rapidly.

Even her eyes became a home for little tingles that pricked and invaded her sense of concentration.

She closed her eyes to try and will it away.

"Boss the driver can't get through he says a dog is in the way." A happy sous chef said as he stood behind her.

She ran her hand over her cheeks as the sensation grew worse, red glows appeared like waves on her normally soft skin.

"What should we do boss?"

She slammed the knife down, her hands braced on the side. "I don't care run the damn thing over for all I care!"

The man paled, (Y/n) would never even suggest such a thing in as a joke.

"Err he doesn't want to do that." He said nervously, his eyes watching as ( Y/n) arched her back and pressed down harder until the wood of the board cracked and dent breaking into pieces.

His eyes grew wide with concern and fear.

"Are you okay boss?"

"Why can you never do you work? Do you need me to hold your hand?" She spun around, he cowered at her apple red cheeks.

" I think you may have a fever boss, you should go home to bed. " He winced hoping he didn't catch what she had his wife would kill him if he made the kids sick especially as it was only a month after they had gotten over chicken pox.

(Y/n) frowned. "Yes." A cloud was thinning in her brain. " I think I will. "

"We'll get everything sorted for tonight and hold the fort don't worry."

It was too late she was already gone heading out the back way the cloud that had taken over her mind growing thicker again.

She leaned against the building anger building up in her for no reason, she felt the curl of annoyance twist and turn inside her like a screw.

Her face flushed red again, she felt it, although the tingling was departing something else was taking over.

Something worse.

He smiled as he watched her, the woman had told him this would loosen her inhibitions that she would lose her anger with him and make her fall back into his arms, he rubbed his hands together with impatient glee.

He stood out from behind the big garbage bins that were used to put the restaurants waste, bracing himself for her surrender.

He blew into his hand to make sure his breath was fresh, smiling when all he smelt was mint, smoothed his hair back with his hands, (Y/n) had always loved his long hair, he thought gleefully, his mind remembering how she would hold onto it as they made love, the passionate feel of her hands clinging and searching through his hair for purchase.

It had been hot, he was eager to get that back, what woman was happy with another woman? Yes the idea was hot but a woman needed a man, she needed him.

He would give her what she needed.

"(Y/n)." He waved smiling when she turned to face him.

She took a moment to stare at him, weighing up what she felt only it was confusing now, she furrowed her brows as she felt that same glow effect hit her again, the man stood back a step at the sight of her face.