Seaside Romance

Alex smiled happily burrowing her head sleepily into the warm neck of the woman who slept soundly beside her, even half asleep she knew what today was.

A rare day where both she and (Y/n) was free, no work to keep them apart they could do anything, and Alex had a surprise.

For now, however, she was content to sleep in, holding the woman she loved in her arms.

"Please tell me we can stay here all day." A voice suddenly spoke in the darkness of the early morning.

" We could but I have a surprise planned. " Alex smiled as she pulled herself closer, wrapping her arm around her tighter.

"Please tell me it involves sleep and sex."

" Err not quite. "

"Oh no Alex, you are going to make me get up early aren't you?" ( Y/n) groaned.

Alex laughed the sound tickling the sensitive skin of (Y/n)'s neck.

"We don't have to get up yet." She smiled as she placed soft open-mouthed kisses along the slope of her neck.

(Y/n) sighed "You can't play unfair like this."

" How so. "

"You know there is only one thing I love more than sleep."

Alex plied her lips reluctantly from her neck and rose up to look her in the eyes, her lips now hovering over her girlfriends.

"What is that?" She teased.

" You! "

(Y/n) pulled her the rest of the way their lips meeting in a hard passionate kiss, (Y/n) heard a loud moan but she had no idea which of them it came from.

She took in the feel of her body against her own, the feel of her lips pressed against her own, her slithering tongue battling with her own, and the feel of her soft skin against her hands, (Y/n) felt blessed.

Is it possible to fall so deeply in love in so short amount of time?

"I love you." She breathed harshly when they broke apart needing to breathe, Alex smile down at her a happiness radiating in her face.

"I love you."

                                                                                               xxx

"Come on Alex why can't we just stay in bed, we can just spend all day having sex I think that would be an excellent way to spent a day off." (Y/n) groaned as she followed her girlfriend who happily bounced through the apartment.

"Nope I have a surprise for you and we are doing it."

(Y/n) pouted as she watched her go about the business of picking up everything she needed for the surprise, her lower lip pressed out and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Whenever you say you have a surprise for me something always interrupts us." Usually in Krypton form.

She sighed internally she really wanted to forget all of that today, she just wanted to enjoy Alex, be normal as they had been before she ever knew anything that was going on.

Her hand traveled to the blue gemstone necklace, why had her mother told them to take it off, her words had been cryptic.

Her mind began to gather thoughts about what could be the reason, she blocked them, this was one day where she could forget all of her worries, just bask in the love and carefree joy she felt with Alex.