Start Again

Alex leaned back against the headboard breathing harshly her eyes possessed with arousal watched as the head bobbed slightly, the long (h/c) hair tied back behind her so as it won't distract her from her mission.

The feel of her soft gentle lips against the thigh sends a shivers through her spine and offers respite from where she had spent the last few moments driving her crazy, she pulled her fingers through her own hair to keep it in place the slight sweat that was present made it wet and easily pliable, her eyes still focused on her lovers activities, her mouth open slight letting little exciting sighs escape.

After a moment of observing the woman Alex lifted her gaze and their eyes met, their gaze one of serious powerful lust until (Y/n) broke the mood and smiled, Alex lifted her mouth into a smile in reply grinning happily a lovestruck expression on her face, brown eyes that now seemed black.

"(Y/n)". She breathed out her body moving with the motions the lover had set for her, (Y/n)'s eyes drawn to the breasts that moved in front of her, why had she ever thought Sara's were better than Alex's?

"That feels really good." She moaned tilting her brunette head backward and arching her body into (Y/n)'s hand.

"Yeah, how good?" She flashed a wicked grin.

"Oh my God!"

"Crap another sex dream." She groaned.

Alex awoke with a start, her dreams were far too graphic these days, but at least they were of just her and (Y/n) now, not a nightmare in sight tonight just a frustrated agent who was regretting saying no to (Y/n)'s invitation the night before.

"No I was right to do that, why risk a lifetime of nights like that for just one."

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair, the slight headache she had awoken with a symptom of her small hangover, she didn't regret it spending time with (Y/n) had been wonderful.

A smile made it's way across her face, an idea forming in her mind this was their chance for a fresh start another first date, and this time she wouldn't be late, she would be there.

She leaped out of bed and hopped happily to the bathroom today was going to be a good day she just knew it, every day was because there was hope, hope she could earn (Y/n)'s trust back and for good.

Showered and dressed she made her way to get something to eat a spring in her step all the way there, flipping through cupboards as she switched the radio on and picked up her cell phone.

"Should I call her now? or is it too early, too soon, too clingy"

Eventually, her own need to hear the woman's voice won through and she dialed her number, unlike (Y/n) she'd never removed her from her contact list, she hadn't been able to face doing it.

Police in national City has issued a warning the all the women of the city in light of recent unexplained disappearances of seven women in the city.

Alex waited nervously as the phone rang.

Maybe she won't answer.

The detective leading the investigation issued the ominous warning a few hours after the seventh woman was reported missing last night.

"Come on (Y/n)."

"Alex." A sleepy voice answered it wasn't (Y/n).

"Who is this?" She spat out angry didn't they just agree there would be no one else?

"It's Lena."

Alex sighed in relief ashamed and frightened in equal measure.

"Hi is (Y/n) there?"