Kara?

"Then she starts talking about boobs."

" What! " Lena exclaimed putting her coffee cup she'd been holding in her hands down.

"Yep, I kid you not, starts saying how I mustn't have liked her boobs because they weren't big."

" Err (Y/n) how were you standing in an alleyway with your ex-telling her you liked her breasts? "

The out of work chef frowned lowering her spoon slightly to give it better thought.

"I really have no idea, I can't even tell you how it started it just came from nowhere, and then all I could think of was her... you know...hush puppies."

Lena burst of laughing almost falling from her stool. "Oh my God hush puppies, (Y/n) what the hell was you doing?"

" It was her fault, Lena, then she started doing little things. "

"What little things?" Lena shrugged.

"Well, she would touch me but it was like she never did it, she'd just act as though nothing had happened."

Lena watched her too worried to ask what she meant or expand on her meaning.

"It was bizarre."

The CEO rolled her eyes. Can she be any more clueless?

"What was it like spending time with her?"

(Y/n) paused on the mouthful of cereal she'd eaten, unsure how to answer but knowing she could never lie to Lena.

"It was strange."

" Strange how? "

"Well, she was wearing her leathers you know what I'm like when she gets into those." ( Y/n)hid her head in her hands.

"You lose the power of rational thought."

" I know, and I kept thinking of our last time together, remember the beach? "

"Yes, (Y/n) you get like that when she is in anything." Lena reasoned.

" I didn't want those images, Lena. " (Y/n) said sadly gazing down into her bowl as though it held all the answers to her troubles.

"I think you already have them." Lena took in her friend, knowing she was right.

"So I have to go I have a meeting to get to." She quickly changed the subject.

" What meeting? " Lena asked a little astounded she was just hearing of such a thing.

"Err...I didn't want to tell you, not until I had an answer."

" What is it? "

"A tv network want to talk to me about a show."

Lena leaped into the air. "Your own food show?"

( Y/n) moved from foot to foot anxiously. "Yeah, I guess."

"(Y/n) this is amazing!"

" I don't know Lee would it be too weird with Superwoman and everything. "

"No why would it, it's not like you'll be going on as Superwoman right."

" I guess. "

"Cool, now go I want to be able to tell everyone my best friend has her own show." Lena beamed proudly.

(Y/n) basked in the glow, the warm feeling her friend always made her feel, yes she'd been abandoned by her mother but Lena Luthor had picked up the Mom card and had run with it loudly every since, the times other girls had their Mothers loudly cheering for them the green-eyed women had always been at the front for her, her very own cheerleader.