Hit By The Future

Superwoman grimaced as she lifted up the rear end of the train, Supergirl lifted up the middle to lift it back on the tracks just in time before it ended by being derailed and landing into the river below the bridge, it would have almost certainly killed everyone on board. 

(Y/n) had been in the middle of taking a delivery order for the week and had to pass everything over to Carlos so she could make a valid excuse, again she had used Cat and her pregnancy, for (Y/n) she was a pain in the ass but for Superwoman Cat was actually very useful indeed. 

Especially when she needed an excuse to fly away and be Superwoman. 

"Kepp lifting," Supergirl shouted over to her, a quick nod was her only reply as finally the train was set firmly and safely back on the tracks. 

Surveying their work from above they swooped down and stepped inside the train met by the terrifyingly relieved faces of the passengers. A chorus of thank yous rang out to them Supergirl smiled warmly but Superwoman chuckled. "Hey don't thank me quite yet this means you still gotta remember your next anniversary or the wife will kill you."

"Thanks, Supers now I gotta go home and tell my wife I forgot." One voice called out happily, something told the two cousins he had never been more happy to be chewed out by his spouse and they would never be more happy that he forgot. 

"We will love you and leave you." Superwoman smiled lifting her hand into the air to wave her goodbyes, Supergirl doing the same, trains were pretty easy at least there was no foe they had to fight. 

"So back to the DEO?" Supergirl enquired. 

"Yeah may as well I'm not needed at work now for a few more hours, Cat and this pregnancy is really working out when it comes to needing excuses."

"Does she still suspect you are Superwoman?"

"Yeah, she keeps giving me weird looks."

"What kind of looks?" Supergirl asked cautiously. 

"Like she likes me." Superwoman cringed and shivered at the very thought. 

"And that would be the most awful thing in the world that could possibly happen." Supergirl chuckled. 

"You have no idea how devasting that would be for me, what if I liked her too?" The thought was just far too awful to even contemplate. 

"Come on you let's get back."

"Oh yeah sure and you can do more daydreaming about that kiss."

"I do not daydream."

"Oh yes, you do I saw you yesterday your elbows on the desk a soppy dream-like look on your face I only get that look when I'm thinking about Alex."

"I was thinking about potstickers." She protested firmly. 

"Oh no way, your potstickers face is vastly different, this was your Lena face."

                                                                         xxx

"So how is project get Kara and Lena together?" Sara asked leaning against the table, Alex tried to ignore her but it didn't work.

"What makes you think there is a project?" Alex asked dryly. 

"Well, there are a few factors but mainly because (Y/n) told me."

Alex frowned why did (Y/n) have to confide things to Sara? why did she need to talk to her at all? Of all the people she could have become friends with she had chosen the women who had....had sex with her numerous times, far too many times for Alex's liking. "There must be one then."