Captive Kara

Alex stood by the glass her legs braced apart as she braced her arms around herself, this time they had been able to catch her before she escaped out into the city, luckily his time they had another super.

The whole of the DEO had been on high alert for the phantom, especially as they didn't want another repeat of Halloween, but nothing had been found.

Alex felt tired for the first time since she recovered from the experiment that had very nearly killed her but had installed a Kryptonian constitution in her, being possessed by a Phantom really took away a lot of energy. Despite (Y/n)'s protests that she go home she could not leave Kara.

Kara had been sitting on the bench staring at her sister for over an hour, her mouth curled up in a smug smirk. "So sister, where is my darling cousin? so surprised to see you haven't made her shadow you everywhere, that's your usual routine right? just in case she flies away."

" Be careful what you say. " Alex warned her, remembering her sister's tears after she had recovered from her last attack of red kryptonite.

Kara frowned petulantly. "Oh dear, have I hit a nerve? poor Alex, is your little honeybee going to find another hive?" She let out an amused laugh. " I like you like this, always unsure and looking over your shoulder, scared she will wake up one morning and see the real you, because the real you is not so confident is she?"

Alex pursed her lips, she'd faced these worries before, she was dealing with them the great almighty fear she had that (Y/n) would leave her was lessened she saw truth in the woman's eyes when she said she loved her, she saw the evidence in the sweet bright orbs as they glistened and shone. "If you say so." (Y/n) had seen every bit of her and still accepted her, if she was going to run away she would ahve done it a long time ago. 

" The best bit is you caused it all, you were the one who dumped her and made her watch you with Maggie. " Kara let out a great big laugh. "That is the funniest bit of this all, the fact that you created it all and yet you make her the bad guy, because you know if you did it so will she, maybe she will choose Sara again, hmm...I can see that. Do you never notice (Y/n)'s eyes straying to her cleavage? I see it all the time."

"Can't say I've ever noticed." Alex lied, her mind going back in time to when she had to watch them together, but Alex wasn't threatened any longer (Y/n) chose her, they were going to be married and when her kryptonite induced sister was recovered she would be standing up with her, her best woman on the best day of her life. "I've seen Lena watching though, that must piss you off, can you still not satisfy the woman, come on Kara you can do better than that, or should I get you an instructional manual."

Kara glared at her she was sure she didn't need any advice especially from Alex Danvers.

Alex shrugged confidently. "Okay but I'm told I'm very good, by a very reliable source."

"You should shut up now."

Alex waltzed confidently closer. " And for the record (Y/n) is here she is trying to motivate Winn into finding a solution for the Phantoms and trying to persuade J'onn to bring Lena in because in her words, that Luthor is a fucking genius, she's who I copied off for my science exams. "

Kara rolled her eyes. "I didn't need to copy I was already a genius."

" Yes I notice that when you can calculate the number of potstickers in a container within seconds. " Alex chuckled.

(Y/n) moved in swiftly closing the door behind her, her face cast in a serious concentration. Coming to stand next to Alex she wordlessly reached her hand into Alex's needing the silent support after everything that had happened that night and knowing Alex felt the same way. "Lena is on her way." She whispered to Alex. " She spent time with Aethyr so I think she understands this more than anyone, well she's also a massive nerd. "