The Birthing Class

"Come on Alex give me a break I have a killer hangover and that pregnancy class with Cat today, I don't need your lecture." ( Y/n) complained as she lay her head on her arms in front of her.

"You were dressed as cupid and Kara says you stole Lena's Pink Jaguar," Alex said sternly.

" Then how can we steal something that already belongs to her, it would be like me fucking you and then saying I cheated, it's crazy Alex. " (Y/n) stressed, "I'll tell you something Alex I'm never drinking that stuff again."

"Yes, I seem to recall you saying that the last time you and Lena did something like this."

"I was not drunk that night, it was Lena who was grinding all up on poor Sara, I went home with you that night." The chef wiggled her eyebrows. 

Alex rolled her eyes reaching for another slice of toast. "She didn't seem too devastated about that." 

(Y/n) smiled. "I know right but to be fair who would object to Sara grinding up on them and w....oh I mean other people, not me, others, the other people wouldn't object I obviously would most loudly so loud that like they could hear me in the North Pole or something, those Polar Bears will be like Oh who is Sara Lance?" Her face reddened as she rubbed the back of her neck under Alex's intense gaze.  "That is how loud I would be objecting."

"Yes well I was talking about Sara, not Lena, but thank you for that speech."

(Y/n) sunk down in her chair. "Does this mean I don't get the, you dressing up thing?"

Alex raised an eyebrow, her mouth rising up at the corner in the perfect smirk that took away (Y/n)'s hangover side effects, leaving only the flutter of butterflies that ignited excitement. "We'll see."

"Also Kara got all of your messages you sent me last night."

The chef's face drained of color. "What, how the hell did that happen? and did she read them?"

"Well let's just say you were drunk and couldn't choose between Kara and Alex so you were sending all your messages to Kara and yes she read some, she couldn't not."

"She must have died." The chef cringed, she really had no problem in people knowing how she felt for Alex, but the fact it was Kara made things way worse.

"She very nearly did."

"Did she read the one about your tongue and...." (Y/n) felt her face flame even hotter. 

Alex smirked fighting the urge to laugh. "She read that one, I did get the one you sent me though."

(E/c) gazed at her in confusion until a memory hit her, Lena had sent that one, but there was something in her eyes that made her really not want to confess that, she leaned forward. "Did you like that one?"

"Maybe." Alex blushed a little. 

The breakfast table really wasn't the romantic or glamorous place to discuss such things but (Y/n) found herself pressing forward anyway. "Maybe you should do it then."

"You want me to do it?"

"Maybe I do."

Alex shifted awkwardly in her seat. " I don't know it kinda sounds really weird, I..I don't know like stupid. "

(Y/n) stretched her hand out to place it reassuringly onto her girlfriend's, a soft smile on her face. "Alex I think it would be sexy, but if you would feel awkward, then you don't have to okay."

Alex lifted her eyes to meet (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. "Wouldn't you be disappointed?"

" I'm disappointed when the delivery guy brings me crab when I ordered lobster, this is just a thing, I still have you so I can never be disappointed with that. "