The Reunion

Alex let her head flop into her hands her hair falling onto the varnished wood of the table she had tried her very best to talk (Y/n) out of the reunion but nothing had worked and now with the allure of free food Kara was now attending.

"I am hoping they have those gorgeous shrimp they had during graduation, they were the best ever." Kara let her eyes roll back in her head at the memory of the soft sweet delicious succulent seafood.

" Are you okay? " (Y/n) leaned forward a concerned arch to her brow as she took in her cousin's expression.

"What yes of course."

" You kinda looked like you were having an orgasm or something. "

Alex groaned her voice muffled within the dark confines of her arms. "Gross (Y/n) don't give me those images."

" You didn't see her. "

"Can you shut up I was thinking of the shrimp okay!" ( Y/n) folded her arms across her chest in protest.

"Were you, remind me not to invite you into my kitchen."

"Not even you can beat these shrimp." Kara challenged smugly, enjoying the glare of annoyance in her eyes.

" Not possible. " (Y/n) said firmly with determination.

"You'll see."

" Oh, we will see! "

"Are you really fighting over shrimp?" Alex sighed finally lifting her head up.

" Yes because no one is as good as me. " (Y/n) replied arrogantly. "Especially someone who caters for high school proms."

" Wow, that is pretty egotistical. " Kara cringed.

"Nope just confident."

" Can you two just call it a draw, agree to disagree. " Alex asked them hopefully.

(Y/n) turned to her girlfriend outraged. "You are supposed to be on my side."

Kara chuckled at the deer in headlights look in Alex's eye.

" Well, it's obvious that I am in your corner but we gotta give these delusional people a chance. " Alex tried to gain some good grace again, (Y/n) frowned but rolling her eyes she decided to give up on the battle of words she would show them tonight.

"Hey, girls your all up early." Eliza smiled carrying her cup of coffee to the table to sit with them wondering why Alex had dark rims under her eyes.

"I couldn't sleep," Alex said forlornly.

" Why? "

"That damn reunion is tonight and Y/n) cursed me by accepting." She sighed.

Eliza looked at (Y/n) who shrugged. "You were acting really weird Alex you declared to the whole store we were sleeping together and as I didn't want any more details of my sex life revealed to a bunch of strangers I decided to put you out of your misery."

" You did what? " Eliza squealed startled, Kara chuckled she'd already heard the story but still it was hilarious.

"It was Vicki Mom I just didn't know what to do, so everything burst out."

" Yeah, thanks for that. " (Y/n) patted her on the shoulder.

"Now I have to go and I really don't want to."

" Well, I didn't bring anything to wear so I'm gonna fly back to National City and get my dress, (Y/n) you want anything? "

(Y/n) nodded her head before giving her a whole list of everything she would need, including her infamous red dress.