Friends & Lovers

"Thisss was a really bad idea." (Y/n) slurred as she took another mouthful of the alien booze that Lena had made sure to secure that they would not be running out any time soon.

Lena laughed throwing her head back, still clenching her glass in her hand. "I sthink it wasss my besst idea."

" No, no wayyy. "

"Come on (Y/n) let's do something fun, and I hate this." Lena swayed unsteadily on her feet, pointing her finger upward missing totally the object she actually wanted to indicate. "And you, it wasss you who sug..sug...sugge, you who said this." She stumbled over her words forgetting how to say suggested, ( Y/n) giggled wickedly.

"You can't talk anymore."

" Shush, someone will hear us. " Lena warned.

"Isss okay, Cause you are the bozz." ( Y/n) reassured her.

Lena stayed silent, thinking over what the chef had just said. "Oh yeah!" She finally said enthusiastically, throwing her arms up into the air and twirling around she shouted. "Hey, I am the bozz of yous!"

"You're not my bozzz. "

"No, Alexx is your bozz." Lena laughed almost falling over her own feet.

" Oh yeah well, sshe is not. "

"Help me do thiss then." Lena challenged.

Taking a deep sigh (Y/n) joined her cousin next to the unsightly bright pink jaguar, helping her to lift it from its place of prominence.

Thinking of how pissed off Cat would be she laughed, almost dropping the strange creature on her foot, but catching it just in time. "Let's go."

Nodding Lena took her share of the burden and like two extremely drunken cat burglars they crept from the room and the whole building of CatCo, ready to set in motion their next part of the plan.

Just as they were about to leave they came face to face with a very confused security guard, "Working late again Ms. Luthor?"

(Y/n) laughed. "She wantss to be Mrs. Kara Danversses." She managed to get out wrongly.

Lena stared at him wide-eyed, like a deer caught in headlights the jaguar suddenly grew heavy in her hands as his eyes moved to it. " Shess made me do it! " She pointed at (Y/n).

"Hey!" (Y/n) protested with self-indulgent outrage.

" Run! " Lena shouted as they both fled carrying the pink statue in their arms as the guard watched them exit his eyebrows raised high on his forehead.

"Sure is nice to see Ms. Luthor having fun for a change."

                                                                                  xxx

Alex pulled her feet up under her, "I think we have seen this one a million times you know." She pointed to the screen.

Kara nodded her head as she lifted her massive triangle of pizza to her mouth. "I know but it's still the best episode."

" Maybe. "

Kara sighed. "Alex please try to pretend that you are having fun with me, (Y/n) and Lena are having fun with a sophisticated and pleasant evening, we can do that too you know."

Alex sighed deeper. "I know, but after what happened I just, I just want to be with her all of the time."

" That isn't healthy, time apart is good Alex, you can't be together 24/7, what's wrong do you still think she is out there cheating or looking to cheat? "