Confessions

Alex stepped through the door of Lena's apartment her ready smile soon turned into a confused frown when she saw Sara sitting next to (Y/n) their heads bent together in quiet discussion, it was as though she hadn't noticed that her girlfriend had arrived.

Behind her Kara gave a muted and shy greeting to Lena who merely nodded and moved away, taking her own seat on her chair.

Alex scowled hating standing there waiting, hated, even more, that Sara leaned in to whisper in (Y/n)'s ear, her eyes focused on Lena.

(Y/n) tried to speed along her conversation with Sara, she needed everyone in on this scheme not just herself and Alex, but damn Alex looked fine standing there with her sexy frown and smoldering eyes, she just wanted to be utterly devoured by her.

With no sign of the brooding woman easing the tension with which she was standing, and (Y/n) getting worried she'd do herself an injury, she halted Sara. "Hold on a second." And sprung to her feet quickly advancing towards Alex taking her face between her hands and kissing her firmly and with intent.

" Silly special Agent thinking I was ignoring you I needed to bring Sara up to speed so Kara and Lena are caught off guard. " She whispered into her ear.

Alex sighed her instinct had told her to be cautious, to hold onto (Y/n) or she would fly away, fear still crippled her at times.

"So we're all here." (Y/n) smiled as she held onto Alex's hand leading her to sit next to her on the couch, leaving Alex sandwiched between Sara and (Y/n).

"I thought the others were coming," Lena said suspiciously.

(Y/n) felt panic hit her, Lena always knew when she was lying, she leaned into Alex and whispered. "You answer her she knows when I'm lying."

" The others couldn't make it tonight they all had previous commitments, I did offer to invite Maggie but (Y/n) threatened to leave me if I did, so it's just us. "

(Y/n) turned a deadly glare onto her girlfriend, of all the lies to make up why did she choose that one? Whatever her choice Lena bought it nodding as she adjusted into her seat and lifted up her glass of wine. "I hope Sara isn't in charge this time because I brushed up on the rules and it's not supposed to be the one person asking questions all night, its the one who just had the dare or truth," Lena said seriously her eyes avoided the corner of the room where Kara sat.

"I was in charge because it was my apartment."

" Well this is my apartment does that mean I am in charge tonight? "

"No!" ( Y/n) cut in suddenly. "No you are right Sara was just being a massive dictator, let's do as you say."

Alex rubbed the chef's shoulder in a reassuring manner giving her a similar smile when their eyes met, just the simple gesture acted as a great calming effect for (Y/n).

"So who is going to start first?" Sara sighed settling back and looking at everyone.

" I will, it is my apartment. " Lena said smugly.

"Why do I get the feeling this is not going to go in my favor?" ( Y/n) felt the claw of chilly ominous fate grasping her.

"(Y/n) truth or dare?" Lena smiled.

" I'm not going to choose dare again this time I am going with the truth. " She stated firmly there was nothing here that could get her into trouble.

Her confidence wained when she saw the wicked gleam in her cousin's emerald green eyes.

Crap.

"Describe your worst date ever."

" Oh you are so dead Lena Luthor you know the answer to this! "