The Danvers Sisters Plan

The car finally pulled up outside of Eliza's house, the woman herself hadn't appeared yet, (Y/n) turned to Alex as Kara and Lena quickly jumped from the car to escape the atmosphere, Kara still recovering from finding out she had serious competition.

"So grouchy are you ready to have a good time?"

" I'm not grouchy. "

"Yes you are, you find out about Diana and you go crazy."

" You two dated and she looks like a freaking Goddess! " Alex said her arms hitting against the steering wheel hard.

"Emphasis on the word dated Alex, you need to get rid of this idea that I'm just biding time with you, just waiting for something better I want forever with you, I'm not looking I've found what I want." ( Y/n) smiled reaching across to move a strand of hair out of her eyes, finally giving in to the urge to touch her, it had been a few very long days since she'd stormed out of her apartment after their fight. "I've missed you."

" You are the one who told me not call you. " Alex replied she couldn't quite believe that (Y/n) wasn't swayed by Diana, she'd believed in a forever before but now, now she wasn't so certain.

"I know but I'm not going to take your crap Alex, I love you but that doesn't blind me to your faults, this is your biggest quit seeing signs I'll leave I've told you so many times, we are solid, I want you to be certain too, maybe all of this means you aren't."

" Don't turn this onto me, I want the whole package with you the house with the white picket fence, the dog and cat cause you want a cat, the kids, the big backyard so we can do barbecues in the summer and invite our friends and family, the pool cause its going to be fun to swim with the kids"

(Y/n) smiled warmly despite her frustration she was charmed by Alex's view of the future it was everything she had wanted as a child, especially after her mother had left.

She leaned across and placed a soft kiss to her lips. "And you'll have it, but I'm not letting you anywhere near that barbecue."

" I have grilling skills. " Alex pouted.

"No Alex you really don't, you can barely toast bread, now come on they will be wondering where we are." Without waiting for a reply ( Y/n) opened the door and exited stretching her legs out she had no idea how much she had longed to do that.

"(Y/n)." Alex called from the other side of the car, her eyes uncertain and heavy.

" Yes. "

"Just remember I love you."

" Alex I will never forget that I treasure the knowledge every day. " She held her hand out for her girlfriend, squeezing it tightly when Alex moved to slip her hand in hers. "Come on let's forget about the city and everyone in it for a few days, I want to enjoy it being just us."

" Sure I guess. "

Together they entered the house Eliza smiling talking enthusiastically with Lena as Kara stood awkwardly her face blushing.

"(Y/n) however, did you manage to get Alex to come so soon after her last visit?" Eliza smiled brightly pulling the younger woman into a warm embrace, when she had gotten the news from Alex she had been amazed but she had never thought it would actually happen.

"I must keep my ways a secret I'm afraid." The chef smiled.

Eliza chuckled the more she knew of (Y/n) the more she liked her, especially when she gave her more time to spend with her daughters.

                                                                                          xxx

"This is amazing!" Kara said through a mouthful of food.