Kinky Mornings And Angry Car Trips.

"Can you at least give me some attention, you've been watching that for ages now." Alex flopped her head back onto the pillow, the first day of their very limited vacation had not begun well, in the middle of the night the heavens had opened and down had come a rush of rain, thunderbolts, and flashes of light, now their plans for the day had to be put on hold.

The worst bit was Alex had woken up two hours ago to find (Y/n) her head bent over her phone watching some show, she hadn't been able to pry her away since.

"I can't I need to watch it all."

Alex groaned she'd been saying that for well over an hour, (Y/n) always paid attention to her right now she was definitely showing how much she was related to Kara.

(Y/n) returning to her pose, turning away from her Alex pouted, suddenly jealous of the cell phone and whatever the hell she'd been so consumed by, the chef's hand caught her attention, slightly dusting along the curve of her neck an idea struck her.

As silently as she could Alex sat up from her side of the bed and slithered to sit just behind (Y/n) if she wouldn't pay attention to her then she would have to take a page out of (Y/n)'s book and try to seduce her, she could seduce her right?

When the other woman moved her hand leaving her neck free, Alex leaned in closer gently moving aside whisps of hair that lay in her way, before placing soft teasing kisses along her neck, her breath softly tickled her skin.

Alex continued hoping something would happen, that there would be some kind of sign that she was interested, it was (Y/n) she would usually have jumped on her if she had done this.

Yet still, she ignored her.

For fuck's sake what is going on did (Y/n) get possessed during the night?

Another idea struck her, she returned to her ministrations letting her lips dance along the soft side of her bare neck, her tongue escaping to feel the strong beat of her pulse.

"If you uncoiled all of the DNA in one human cell from their double helices and put the molecules end-to-end, they would be two meters long." She whispered thickly, she had to think of something else. "The carbohydrate sugar contains 12 carbon atoms, 22 hydrogen atoms, and 11 oxygen atoms. Once eaten, the molecules are broken down to form simpler glucose molecules through the chemical process of digestion. Digestive enzymes, such as amylase, speed up this process."

(Y/n) let out a low deep sound, her pulse grew faster, Alex smiled into her neck thinking through the mass storage of things she knew, she hadn't broken her just yet but she was starting to crumble. "Light is made up of electromagnetic radiation with different wavelengths, and consequently, colors. Orange and blue light is absorbed best by chlorophyll molecules, allowing photosynthesis to take place. Green light is reflected or transmitted, and this is what we see."

The chef moved her head forward granting Alex more of her neck, Alex smirked she was winning she was seducing (Y/n) and she was feeling pretty good about it.

Moving the curtain of hair away from her ear Alex moved her attention there, taking (Y/n)'s earlobe into her mouth, running her tongue around the edge of her shell-like ear. "A protein called haemoglobin, which is found in red blood cells, carries most of the oxygen in your blood. It does this by having an iron atom at its core that is very good at binding oxygen. When carrying oxygen, the haemoglobin is bright red. When the oxygen is released, the haemoglobin is dark red and appears blue through your skin."

"Oh for fuck's sake!" ( Y/n) threw her cell phone to the side and turning around launched herself at Alex in one swift motion that Alex never saw coming, one minute she was sitting up her head lost in the warm inviting comfort of (Y/n) and the next moment she was laid flat out on her back, (Y/n) on top her her her lips pushed up hard against her own.