Phantoms At The All Hallows Eve Ball

"You know you are going to be late right?" Kara asked her sister as they made their way down the hall, the cells either side of them moved with commotion as the intergalactic prisoners stirred and awoke to the presence of their captors.

Alex who had been left in charge of the DEO that afternoon while J'onn had something important to do kept her gaze on the clipboard in her hands. "I know but I can't go until I do this one last thing."

" (Y/n) will not be happy with you. " Kara said seriously.

Alex smirked lifting her eyes, alight with devilish intent. "Don't worry I know how to get back into her good books."

Kara took a moment to think until the reality hit her hard, she grimaced

Kara took a moment to think until the reality hit her hard, she grimaced. "Ewww Alex I don't want to know that."

Her elder sister laughed briskly. "You wish you had my game Kara, you have to borrow Bear to get Lena to forgive you, I use my natural charm, good looks, and other abilities."

Kara shook her head, unbelieving of what she was hearing. "Hey I have all of those things too, and you told (Y/n) about the Bear and Lena thing, that was supposed to be between us." The Kryptonian pouted.

"Of course I did she needed something to cheer her up and Bear was right there." Alex shrugged. "I was just being a good partner to my future wife, did you know we are getting married in just under two months?" A smile lit up her whole face.

The Kryptonian felt a warm happy feeling fill her up, it was such a wonderful thing to see Alex so very happy, so many things had happened she and (Y/n) were finally getting their happy ever after. "I know, do you know Lena is planning (Y/n) bachelorette party? I don't want to worry you but I heard her on the phone to Sara the other day and they mentioned the word strippers." Kara ignored the frown that suddenly graced Alex's features. " Hey so I was thinking pizza, extra order of potstickers and we watch an old N'Sync concert I'm pretty sure I can find some old DVDs on the internet so we will be entertained. "

Alex stared at her sister in mortification, her mouth wide open she could find no words that would come out.

Kara took her silence as affirmation of her plans. "Okay cool this will be amazing, it's going to be so much fun."

Alex's inner voice screamed at her. (Y/n) will be watching strippers get naked, dancing in her face and I'm watching N'Sync with Kara, oh hell no this is not happening.

"Why do you look like you want to punch someone in the face?" Kara questioned innocently.

Alex rolled her eyes at her clueless sister. "There is no way that is going to be my bachelorette party and I'm going to have a word with Lena Luthor, I'm not having my wife ogling naked dancers the night before she marries me!"

 "There is no way that is going to be my bachelorette party and I'm going to have a word with Lena Luthor, I'm not having my wife ogling naked dancers the night before she marries me!"