Something Unusual

"Lena I need your help." (Y/n) breathed deeply as she entered her friend's office.

"Hey....what the hell have you got there?" Lena stood up, her eyes wide.

" My car door, I just opened it and it came away in my hand. "

"But you just bought that car the other day," Lena exclaimed loudly.

It had been a week of very strange things, starting at her restaurant with Kara and ending here with the car door in her hands as though it was a puny card that weighed nothing.

There had been other things in-between, the loud music she went crazy about on their neighbor only to discover the music was actually coming from a club ten blocks away, how was it possible to hear that from her apartment?

The endless amount of food she ate, she just couldn't seem to fill herself up enough.

"(Y/n) is that a meatball sub in your other hand?" Lena asked shocked, her friend would never eat something like that.

"Yeah, it's my third this morning."

Lena frowned. "(Y/n) are you pregnant your craving weird things and always seem to be eating."

"Of course I'm not pregnant Lena, unless Alex has really not been telling me something."

"If you need help with the car door I can't help you." Lena shrugged as she watched her friend dispose of the door on the floor and sit in the chair in front of her desk.

"No, it's something else." (Y/n) took a deep breath and looked up into reassuring green eyes.

"If someone was not human or at least only half human would a DNA show that?"

"Well yes of course," Lena said.

"Oh."

"Why do you want to know?"

(Y/n) took a deep breath and slumped down further into the chair, she couldn't meet her friend's gaze.

"When my mother came to see me, she said I didn't know the whole story, didn't know wholly who I was."

"Okay," Lena said cautiously.

Lifting her hand nervously to her mouth she began nibbling at her fingernail, trying to put the words together in her mind to say them out loud.

Out loud for the first time.

"My Mother was born on Krypton."

Lena studied the misery written on her oldest friends face. "Is this why you have been acting so strangely?"

"Yes."

"I think it's why all these weird things have been happening, I just can't work out why they started, they began after my fight with Kara."

"(Y/n) I..."

"It's okay Lena, I don't know what to say either, I don't know what to think I look in the mirror and I don't know who I should see."

"If this is true (Y/n) you have always been this way, so nothing has changed, I guess it's kinda like when you realized you were Bi, you didn't just suddenly become bisexual you were born that way and it's the same with this."

"I'd rather the bi revelation Lena, it was easier to accept."

"Have you told Alex about this (Y/n)?"

"No, God no how the hell can I tell her."

"You can't keep this from her."

"I just need to know if it's true, I realized how the hell can I trust a woman who just left."