I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost!

Alex stopped what she was doing, this morning (Y/n) had trusted her with making the toast, that was something she could do at least, her lips spread out into a smile at the sound.

Her eyes directed at the source of the sounds that were causing her pleasure, the closed bathroom door, (Y/n) had disappeared inside a little while ago and was yet to emerge.

"I found a love for me,
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet"

(Y/n)'s almost perfect tone carried through the door, Alex shook her head when the door finally opened the aforementioned woman creeping out on her tiptoes that she was passing off in her attempt to cover the fact she had been dancing until she realized that Alex was watching her.

She smirked, however, carrying on her tune, she'd decided this song was perfect for them, she just needed to get Alex to agree to it as their first dance as a married couple.

"I never knew you were the someone waiting for me." She pointed at Alex before running towards her and throwing herself into her arms, Alex wrapping her arms around her and holding her close, as (Y/n) crushed her lips to Alex's moaning through the kiss she had been dreaming about all through her shower.

Woof, woof.

Stopping suddenly mid-kiss they both looked down to see at their feet little Bear sitting there looking up at them expectantly, his tail wagging and his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

Alex laughed as (Y/n) groaned frustrated slipping to her feet. "You know that guy does it on purpose don't you" ( Y/n) told Alex.

"He just wants his breakfast." Alex shrugged going to the cupboard to get the cute dog his morning food.

" Sure it has nothing to do with the fact that somehow miraculously he thinks you are the Alpha around here and he wants to impress you and get all of your time. " (Y/n) complained, taking a seat on the stool behind the counter, pulling the morning newspaper in front of her and opening it.

"You sound as though you think you should be the Alpha," Alex smirked leaning across the counter.

(Y/n) raised her eyes. "You are the one who buys him endless toys he has a whole freaking basket full, of course, you shouldn't be the Alpha."

" Oh, because you are the badass right? "

"Damn right." The super nodded.

Alex tried to hold in the bubble of laughter that was threatening to break loose. "Oh, okay so it's a real badass who gives him the extra treat because he looks at you with his big bug eyes?"

(Y/n) pursed her lips, shifting in her seat she tried to think of a comeback, she was sure she had done her best to hide that from Alex, sneaky Alex she saw everything. "No, I was simply giving him an extra treat because he had been good."

" He ate Cat's favorite shoes. " Alex puzzled.

"Exactly he'd been a good boy." ( Y/n) shrugged.

"She's going to kill you one day." Alex chuckled.

" If she didn't want a troublesome stepchild then she should never have married a man who had a daughter with a girlfriend who has a heart the size of the cosmos and goes weak for little puppies, and the aforementioned puppy is actually a little devil. " (Y/n) shrugged.

"Fiance." Alex corrected.

The chef smiled. "Stop correcting me I know, I have my ring to remind me, but when you brought Bear home you were my girlfriend, let's stick to facts here Agent Danvers."