Well, That Was Unexpected.

(Y/n) sighed for the millionth time she'd read the files Maggie had left for her a million times and with some help from Winn on known alien powers, she'd come to the only conclusion she could.

The killer was Kryptonian.

Or at least an alien with powers like a Kryptonian.

"Maybe the fact that they are all men suggest that the killer is female?" She pondered to herself tapping her pen against the file of information, she wasn't quite sure what they wanted her to do with this stalk every guy in the country who wore a service uniform.

Why couldn't they have given this to Kara, she would know what to do.

Her mind began to wonder, bored of her task she began to remember her brief time in the fortress of solitude she'd give anything to be there right now instead of stuck in a dull boring office, to be filled with so many insanely unique things she was sure she could have some fun there.

"This is definitely Sawyers fault, damn that woman can't take my girlfriend so she decides to bore me to death." She sank down into her chair.

It had been nearly a week since she'd run out on Kara and Lena so she could force them to have to spend time together, and so she could get lots of alone time with Alex, she smiled at the memory of just how well they'd used that time.

Lena and Kara had never mentioned what had happened and (Y/n) had admitted defeat, her cheeky plan had failed and Kara was a fool.

"Stupid Kara can be a superhero and move a building but can't admit her feelings."

" Do you know they say the first sign of madness is talking to yourself? " A voice laughed.

"No Sara that is answering yourself back." (Y/n) nodded with determination.

Sara came to sit on the chair next to her. "So you are okay until you start replying to yourself?"

" Yep. "

"Keep me up to date on that then will you."

"Will do, my cousin, is an idiot." She sighed.

Sara laughed. "Okay, which one?"

" Kara. "

"Ahh is this the non Kara and Lena thing?"

" Yes, I gave her Lena on a platter and still nothing. "

Sara thought silently for a time, she'd spent only a short time dancing with Lena Luthor and was struggling to come up with reasons why Kara could resist the woman, she'd pretty much fallen under her spell for a moment.

"Maybe she just really isn't interested, wouldn't she have done something if she was?" Sara reasoned.

"No, I've seen the way she looks at her."

" Something must be holding her back then. " Sara shrugged.

"Hmm maybe."

"Do you need a hand with this stuff?" Sara asked looking at the files and papers lying over the table in front of them.

" I need something, I'm hating Maggie Sawyer even more after this. " She sighed holding her head in her hands.

Sara chuckled. "Your favorite person."

" Don't even joke about it, she tried her hardest last week to tell me Alex was hers and only hers, I can tell you I was so close to taking her head off. "

"What is it about Alex?"

" What. "

Sara's face reddened slightly but she had wanted to know what had made the other woman so special. "I just wondered what it is that makes her so special, I just see a normal woman but you don't do you?"