Dreamlike Visions

The sunlight filtered through the crack in the drapes casting a straight line of light through the darkened room, the scent of exhaust fumes filled the air as it rose from the city streets below and contaminated the room.

She cracked open one eye and took in the unfamiliar room around her still in sleep mode the realization hadn't dawned on her yet.

A body shifted next to her, a hand coming to rest on her bare hip, opening one eye she saw the red hair hung over the pillow next to her, the pale soft silky skin of the face their eyes closed a half smile on their face.

Crap.

Edging slowly and carefully out of the bed escaping the grasp of the hand that held her, she ducked down by the side of her bed and looked around for where her clothes were.

Where the hell are they?

The body on the bed shifted letting out a soft moan that made her hold her breath until silence descended again and she could resume her search for her clothes in safety.

Dammit, where the hell are they?

Peaking under the bed she found nothing there.

That's it no more one night stands, what freak keeps under their bed clean like this? Not even any stray socks.

On her tiptoes still crouched down low she made her way with care to the other side of the bed, smiling when she saw her clothes piled on the ground she quickly picked them up and thanking her mother's Kryptonian genes put them back on.

Giving the figure in the bed one last look, she gave a sad smile. The awful life of someone who wants someone they can never have.

Heading to the door she didn't see the table leg and slammed right into it, she winced at the loud noise that filled the room.

"Hey, your leaving?" A soft sleepy voice asked.

" Err yeah I have to get to work early. "

"Oh, can I call you?"

" Sure do you have my number? "

"No."

"Okay, I don't have yours either I'll give you a call later, bye now." Not giving the woman she couldn't remember the name of the chance of replying or even thinking over her response she was out the door and in the elevator straightening her clothes.

Pulling out her cell phone she saw the notifications and the missed calls. Crap.

"Lena I need you to come and pick me up. " She asked as soon as the woman answered.

"You can fly why do you need me?"

" Because Lena I don't have my suit and I can't be flying around without it, someone could recognize me and J'onn would not be a very happy bunny. "

"(Y/n) what the hell were you doing last night and where are you now?"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Well, Mom I went to the club and am now not."

" You had another one night stand, didn't you? " Lena sighed disappointedly.

"We all can't be perfect Lena and I just got lonely and there was this really hot redhead, at least I think she was hot from what I can remember."

" Jeez, do you even remember her name? "

"Err..... it was something like Natalie or Nicole maybe Natasha or Nikki, no wait it was Nina, no hold on it was Nat, no that can't be right that was the bartender, it must have been Niobe, or something beginning with N anyway."