Bye Mommy Dearest.

"Just hurry up Alex we need to go now!" (Y/n) hurried her along as Alex hopped on one leg trying to put on her pants, finding with horror that she had managed to get both of her legs she looked up at (Y/n) a look on doom on her face as she slowly began to fall sideways. 

"(Y/n)" She shouted as she fell. 

"What the hell!" Quicker than she thought possible without her powers, (Y/n) leaped to catch her, finding her in her arms just before she hit the ground. 

"Gosh Alex, what are you doing?"

"Trying not to get myself killed in this place." 

"Yeah, the only person killed by their own pants," (Y/n) sighed playfully helping her stand to her feet before bending down and helping her to remove the pants and put them on properly. 

Alex watched with a smirk. "You know this is a really good view."

"Get me out of here sexy pants and I'll give you an extended view." 

Alex narrowed her eyes, a fire growing brighter and hotter (Y/n) had to turn away otherwise there was no way they would be leaving tonight. "Come on, postpone whatever sexy thoughts you got going on in that head of yours, we gotta go, I want to go home and spent the night in our bed, in our apartment with our Bear, oh goodness he must be so big now, I bet he doesn't even remember me," (Y/n)'s voice suddenly became sad as she felt tears prick her eyes. 

Seeing the sadness Alex bent down, taking her hands in her own. "It's been a few months, but I know he hasn't forgotten you, every night he sleeps on your side of the bed, no matter how much I tell him his Mommy doesn't let him sleep there."

"He does?"

Alex smiled, she'd have to address the (Y/n) they'd seen in the stadium, talk about what she had done there, but right now that hard fierce warriors face was gone, the scary ice cold steel that had filled her eyes was lost, right now it was her (Y/n), soft and sweet, vulnerable and worried that a small little dog had forgotten all about her. "It's impossible for anyone to forget about you, I know that more than anyone, let me tell you what he did every night, he'd walk over to the pair of stinky shoes you left lying around, sniffed them then crying the whole way over to me would curl up on my lap, and cry himself to sleep."

" Did he really do that? "

Alex chuckled. "Almost."

"Come on Alex, let's go home."

" Music to my ears. " Alex smiled helping her up she'd waited four long months for this moment and now it was finally here, she was afraid it could be a dream, she'd had enough. "Now come on, before I wake up and find this is all a dream."

" You've had those too huh? " (Y/n) asked picking up Alex's jacket and placing it over her shoulders placing a sweet kiss on her neck and cheek first.

"Every damn night I finally fell asleep."

The chef turned the brooding woman around to face her, holding her arms to keep her close. "This isn't a dream."

" Nope, and now you've got to deal with your father. " Alex reminded her.

(Y/n) grimaced. "So, Alex how would you like to stay here with me, or we could move to another country, we could find a nice little country cottage in outer Mongolia."

" Anywhere your Dad couldn't track us down huh? "

"Your right it's my Dad, he'll get us anywhere, come on the least you can do is give me a heated night of hot sex before he kills me."

Knock, Knock.

"Have you finished defiling (Y/n) yet?" A voice shouted through the door.