Jealous Alex

"It's your round (y/n)," Lena called lifting her glass in the air for show, (y/n) rolled her eyes at her friend's drunken tactics. She is a really lame drunk.

"This is your last one, Lena." The chef said sternly.

"When did you become my Mom?" Lena swayed in her seat a little causing ( y/n) to sigh and roll her eyes.

Using Alex's shoulder to lift herself from the table (y/n) headed off to the bar, Alex's eyes watching her every step.

"Alex it's just the bar no one can kidnap her." Kara laughed.

"That blonde guy has been watching her all night, I've seen him flirting with her."

"Yeah (y/n) getssss that a lot." Lena slurred her words, shrugging as though this was the most normal thing in the world.

"How often is a lot?" Alex asked feeling annoyance rising within her more by the second.

"Well she is gorgeous and guys really like her." Lena reasoned Kara nodding.

"How many since we started dating?"

"Alex is this something you should really be hearing?" Kara asked cautiously, running a nervous finger around the rim of her empty glass.

"Yes, I want to know who my girlfriend flirts with." Alex was livid, watching the blonde guy confidently walk up to (y/n) checking her out as though she were his.

"Ssshe never flirtsss with them."

"Look at that third-rate Lothario with (y/n)." Alex pointed to the bar, where the chef stood waiting to get served by the barman who was busy dealing with a guy stood next to her.

"He has his eyes all over her."

"Yeah but she looks like she can handle him." Kara laughed as they watched ( y/n) turn him down with a shrug.

xxxx

"I'm really not interested." ( y/n) said again for the fifth time. Why do some guys never know when they aren't wanted?

"Come on just let me buy you one drink, we can have a little talk." The overpowering stench of his cologne was making her stomach churn.

" No. "

"Come on."

"No."

" You'll enjoy it in the end. "

"Pretty sure my girlfriend wouldn't." ( y/n) had enough it was time to bring in the big guns.

"Girlfriend?" The man looked puzzled.

" Yes my girlfriend, she is sat right over there. " (y/n) turned around and pointed to their table where Alex was shooting daggers at them. She is so predictable.

"The one who looks like she is going to snap my neck in two?" He sounded a little worried.

"Yes she knows how to do that, my guess would be she would use one of her guns though." (y/n) shrugged as though it was nothing and turned back to the bar trying to hold in a laugh.

"Right hmm well I'm sorry to bother you, make sure to tell your girlfriend that I apologized." With that, he scurried away and out of sight, like a cockroach when someone turns on a light switch.

With her order of drinks she began her way back to the table only to be intercepted by another wannabe charmer, this one in a tight pair of jeans and a ripped t-shirt his longish black hair hung lazily over his eyes, she had to admit he was every bit her type usually.

Usually, she hadn't had Alex, now he was just another guy.

"I saw you across the bar, I thought I would come and say Hi." He had a slight accent to his voice.

" Ok, Hi. " The drinks were becoming heavy in her hands waiting for him to continue.

"I think it's time I tell you what people are saying behind your back... "Nice ass!" He looked oddly pleased with himself.

"I think its time I should tell you what's behind your back." ( y/n) shrugged as best she could while carrying glasses. "My girlfriend."

"Huh. " Turning he came face to face with a very angry pissed off Alex, who without a word pulled her arms back and punched him square in the face sending him to the ground, a shocked (y/n) starring open mouthed at him.

"What the hell Alex."

"I'm tired of watching every guy thinking that they can hit on you."

The guy on the floor groaned and tried to pull himself up, Alex kicked him in the ribs to make sure he stayed down and with as much pain as she was allowed to give.

"Alex!" ( y/n) shrieked casting the glasses down on the table next to her before crouching down to the distressed man.

"Are you okay?"

Alex watched as her girlfriend leaned down and made sure he was okay, why was she doing that? She should be with her not touching that loser.

The anger mixed with a hell of an amount of jealousy was too much not waiting she stormed from the bar and out into the night.

"Listen I gotta go, just put some ice on your nose and ribs okay."

Looking around her she saw there was no sign of Alex, setting her gaze on the table she saw Lena finally slumped over asleep on the table and Kara gesturing awkwardly to the door.

"Shit."

Running out of the bar (y/n) looked around her to see if there was any sign of Alex, in the distance she could see her standing against a wall, (y/n) heaved a sigh of relief and ran in her direction.

"Alex."

"What do you want isn't your boyfriend needing you?" She sounded like a petulant child.

"Alex I helped him because it was the decent thing to do." ( y/n) reasoned.

"Whatever." Alex turned to walk away, but a hand stopped her.

"Alex your problem is you think because they try to chat me up and flirt that I want them to, that I'm waiting for a distraction away from you."

"Aren't you?"

"No, Alex you don't understand." (y/n) braced herself for her revelation.

"Alex the fact is whether it's a guy or a girl they are never going to be enough for me to forget you, you see..I...I think I'm falling in love with you."

The chef looked into two astonished brown eyes, had she done the right thing by telling her? She didn't know and as time ticked by with no response she began to feel a little rejected.

Suddenly Alex moved forward and pulled her into a savage kiss one that spoke of passion and possession, but (y/n) was right there enjoying the heat.

"I'm falling in love with you too."

That was all (y/n) for her heart to soar, at least they had ended the night happily even if it had taken a little dive on the way here.